Rod-ITLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2021-03-21 20:03:04
Re:Stats don't make sense
@shberge @Fae Both, Please note that support have contacted me directly, I am happy to help troubleshoot any issues i can, from the switch, APs or the software. I will confirm this with them on their...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2021-03-21 16:40:48
Re:Request Omada Cloud Feature "Voucher Ticket Stacking"
@Meow_Meow Wouldn't it be simpler to generate tickets for a week in that case or switch to user authentication? If you're using this for guest authentication and you're currently using 8 hour tickets...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-03-13 21:10:26
Re:Client Not Showing in Omada SDN
I have the same issue but i am not using a TP-Link router. My switch is constantly missing heartbeats which then shows 0 wired clients in the Omada SDN software. I am running the TL-SG2428P v1.0...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-03-13 21:06:34
Re:Wired Clients not showing connected on Omada
Add me to the list as well. On the original SDN software version i had clients that would not show up or were constantly lost, now on a later version i seem to lose the switch and it's forever in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-03-13 21:03:20
Re:Stats don't make sense
I also see this, I have a NAS that is showing as 165TB of data transferred which is impossible given the NAS is on a 1 gig link and the switch has not passed this much total The more i upgrade the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-01-10 15:16:50
Re:How do i know if its my internet or my AP giving me a bad connection.
What is your definition of freezes, are we speaking about YouTube/Netflix streams, Skype/Teams calls or the browser itself becoming unresponsive. If you are getting errors or page time outs that's...
0HELPFULS