JesusMLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
Re:WiFi routers supporting SNMP
@Marvin_S thanks for the list. The problem is that those are very old routers, with outdated features :-( Apparently TP-Link is dropping the 3G/4G series, and not introducing SNMP in the new routers....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
@Marvin_S when I got the MR600 I needed mobile data support, because the only broadband provider available was not reliable at all. At this moment I don't need it. But if only the 3G/4G(/5G?) routers...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
@JesusM yes, I saw those threads, so that's why I asked for a list of devices supporting it. Jumping to the business catalog looks a bit too much. It's hard to believe that TP-Link dropped something...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
WiFi routers supporting SNMP
I've been using at home an old MR600, which worked quite fine until now, but it was about time to renew it. I dediced for a Archer AX55 and to my surprise, it seems that it doesn't suppor SNMP, and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2023-02-01 12:35:10
Re:TL-WPA4220 and DHCP
@David-TP unfortunately that doesn't solve the problem. Actually, I am running a later version of the firmware (FW: 1.0.11 Build 221123 Rel.33987n (6985/8575)) and the issue is still there, clearly...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2023-01-27 21:43:18
TL-WPA4220 and DHCP
Hello, I saw my TL-WPA4220 is sending DHCP requests approx every minute. I was looking for information and I found this trehad but it is already closed since it is almost four years old. The thing is...
2HELPFULS