woozleLV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 15
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
неделю назад
Re:How to set up WDS on AX23?
@Dreamurr Hi, You can find out which TP-Link router models support WDS by going to TP-Link's product website for Wi-Fi routers and set a filter for the feature in question....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
неделю назад
Re:ETHERNET light not on ...
@KB24 Hi, What did you unplug? The Powerline adapters from the wall sockets or the Ethernet cables or both? Make sure the all ends of the Ethernet cables are plugged into something and all devices...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
неделю назад
Re:The starlink router’s 5ghz is not detected by RE305
@Pras902 Despite the UK not being part of the EU anymore, I am pretty sure TP-Link wireless devices made for the UK market follow the same rules. I am afraid there will be no straight solution for...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
неделю назад
Re:Connecting a USB disk causes 2.4GHz wifi disconnection
@Froggy650 The only "solution", if you want to call it that, would be to limit the USB disk to USB 2.0 mode. I have seen routers that have an option in the settings menu of the router to limit the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
неделю назад
Re:Bluetooth not working / WiFi Works
@Pantherilli According to your screenshot pictures of the Device Manager the TX50E is installed properly. When you have Windows 11 search for Bluetooth devices make sure you have switched the BT...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
неделю назад
Re:RE200 V5 with Archer VX1800v OneMesh? EasyMesh?
@trioxify Please use the RE200's internal web management interface to setup the EasyMesh connection. The Tether app may not have been updated yet to reflect the features of firmware 1.0.23. There are...
0HELPFULS