LeadershipGeekLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
Thursday
Re:troubleshooting port forwarding on er7206
@Clive_A - I did try your recommendation, and it is not working. I also provided evidence that my ISP is not blocking inbound port 22 also. How can I further troubleshoot?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Thursday
Re:troubleshooting port forwarding on er7206
@Clive_A my ISP does not block port 21 or 22 I don't understand why I'm not able to make the connection.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Wednesday
troubleshooting port forwarding on er7206
My goal is to allow connections from the internet inbound ftp and sftp to a server on an internal network. I believe I have the router configured properly to forward traffic. From an internal IP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-05-21 16:18:04
How to tell if the WAN ports are not working?
I want to set up alarms if one or more of my WAN connections goes off line. I have set up a network management tool that can query SNMP and I have that working with the router. What level of alerts...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-05-19 21:21:54
Howto replace controller with new hardware?
What steps should I take to move the one site I have from my old controller to my new controller? I'm running a controller configured for the cloud on an old Ubuntu 22.04 computer with Omada version...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-05-16 02:30:19
Re:Testing cables on my managed switches
@Clive_A - I hear you and I'm (no longer) a networking professional, but am deploying this system to manage my household of 11 people. I believe the cable runs are decent, but I'm not certain of it...
0HELPFULS