LeadershipGeekLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
By LeadershipGeek 2024-05-21 16:18:04

How to tell if the WAN ports are not working?

I want to set up alarms if one or more of my WAN connections goes off line. I have set up a network management tool that can query SNMP and I have that working with the router. What level of alerts ap
Forums/ Controllers
By LeadershipGeek 2024-05-19 21:21:54

Howto replace controller with new hardware?

What steps should I take to move the one site I have from my old controller to my new controller? I'm running a controller configured for the cloud on an old Ubuntu 22.04 computer with Omada version 5
Forums/ Switches
By LeadershipGeek 2024-05-15 14:55:17

Testing cables on my managed switches

I also have a TL-SG3428MP v6.0 running 6.0 firmware. I recently had planned to add a lesser capable TP-Link switch and saw in the web console of that switch (not Omada compatible) that it had the abil
Forums/ Routers
By LeadershipGeek 2024-05-14 23:08:25

SFP Wan Ethernet not working

I've been running a 7206 for quite a while. I wanted to free up an Ethernet port on my device and I bought an ethernet sfpwan adapter. When I plug it in, there is no indication that the device is even
Forums/ Routers
By LeadershipGeek 2024-05-14 22:00:02

How to set priority for a set of clients

I've just rolled out omada managed switches and endpoints. Before this I was using a Deco system which allowed me to tag some devices as "high priority" How can I do something similar with the busines
Forums/ Deco
By LeadershipGeek 2022-02-10 01:18:38

Limit speed (throttle) clients

We are an Apple household with 11 people living here. Irritatingly, when iCloud Drive is enabled, the process that syncs data to the Apple servers automatically uses all available bandwidth for upload