terziyskiLV7Online
Following: 0Followers: 32
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
Thursday
Re:How can I setup NordVPN (or any other OpenVPN) on my modem/router VX230v...?
Here's a guide on how to configure OpenVPN server on your router.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Re:Connecting an external antenna
@MiPo AX72 is equiped with 6× Fixed High-Performance Antennas. There's no way to use TL-ANT2405C with AX72 unless you dismantle your AX72 and do some serious HW modifications. I would explore the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Re:Using my own TPLink router instead of ISP router problem with GPON ONT Router Connection
@mkfzdmr I am not familiar with this error but here some details about that. Without involving your ISP I doubt that you would resolve this issue. At least they can tell you what are the errors on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Re:Issue with Archer C64 on access point mode
@Limejuice If your ISP modem is in bridge mode then Archer C64 should be in wireless router mode and do the NAT for your local network. If the ISP modem is doing NAT already then Archer C64 should be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Re:WIFI Router has internet connection but says no internet
@Matt_V If you set in AX23 LAN DNS field only the LAN IP address of your Microtic router is there any change ? Can you provide a screenshot of your LAN configuration (for example): And ethernet port...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
Thursday
Re:Set up router access point or range extender
@Gossy You can turn your TD-W9970 into an access point by connecting to your main router with an ethernet cable using this guide. That's your only option to extend the wireless coverage of your main...
0HELPFULS