terziyskiLV7Online
Following: 0Followers: 32
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a minute ago
Re:Just switched to EasyMesh from Deco
@celos What do you mean by "still broadcasting its own SSID" and "my phone doesn't show up in the Satellite's connected devices". You satellite router should broadcast the same SSIDs like your main...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
29 minutes ago
@celos If the wall ethernet port goes to the main router then this shouldn't be an issue. In the guide I posted, there's a screenshot where you should be able to see the satellite router wired....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
7 hours ago
@celos Upon successful Easymesh configuration the satellite router should broadcast the main router SSID - here's the guide for configuring. In such a setup satellite device clones the wireless...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
8 hours ago
Re:After factory resetting of router model Archer C5-
@RODNI Archer C5 v4 is with a customized FW for ISPs. It could have been supplied with a different credentials than the TP-Link default admin/admin.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
8 hours ago
Re:Are there any alternatives (besides using the web interface) for configuring my Archer AX3000?
@escudero380 There's no way to automate the router configuration via REST API or similar. You could use either the WebGUI or the Tether app.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
8 hours ago
Re:TP-LINK AC1750 Archer C7 v2 - WDS - DHCP packets not being forwarded to main router
@csl1965 Here's the guide for building WDS on Archer C7 v2. There's no need to configure default gateway and primary DNS since its DHCP server should be disabled. I saw the C7 FW is from 2013,...
0HELPFULS