HomeNotifierLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By HomeNotifier 2023-12-07 01:08:28

SSH allows possible back door

The Archer WIFI router allows SSH connections but does not allow the administrator to log in which leaves the possiblity of a back door access. Can SSH be deactivated? If not what is the SSH password
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By HomeNotifier 2023-12-04 19:44:29

Archer A9 log and firmware update

The Archer A9 has been hacked and a user was able to log into the router. The router does not show in the logs when a admin log in occurs to the console. Is there going to be a firmware update to corr
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
By HomeNotifier 2023-06-29 02:19:51

Administrator log into router in system log

The router does not log the time a system administrator logs inot the router in the logs. I would recommend that the system logs on the router show when any user logs into the router for the purpose o
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
By HomeNotifier 2023-06-28 04:59:35

system log notification of Internet outage

The Archer A9 is capable of showing a red indicator when Internet connectivity is lost. the systelog does not show the lost only the LED on the fron. I would recommend placing the time and restoration
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
By HomeNotifier 2023-06-25 03:22:52

find DSL current version

I have a TD-8816 DSL MODEM it is not shown in your model list and I am unsure what the hardware version is when I look at the TP-link site https://www.tp-link.com/ca/support/download/td-8816/#Firmware
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By HomeNotifier 2023-06-17 01:42:21

Parantel controls do not work fully

I test parental ocntrols and noticed that with internet access turned off when I went to Youtube it slowly still got information from the site. With Parental control active for the MAC address of the