RF_DudeLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
By RF_Dude a week ago

Client Connectivity Quirks in Omada Wireless Network

Problem Statement: WiFi distribution network over 9 AP's works fine 95% of the time. The other 5% is intermittent enough that makes it difficult to attribute cause. Client (smartphone, or TV streaming
Forums/ Switches
By RF_Dude 2 weeks ago

Omada Traffic Statistics

This is regarding Switch statistics in an Omada Wireless network. Wired Stats are not useful due to counting multipliers. Looking at statistics for Traffic Distribution, the Wired traffic greatly outn
Forums/ Routers
By RF_Dude 2024-01-01 17:11:13

WAN DHCP Lease expires and renews every 2.5 minutes

WAN is StarLink. WAN DHCP seems to recycle every 2.5 minutes. Lease duration would be issued/controlled by ISP? Or is this an ER7206 issue? WAN on-line detection check is set to 3 minutes. SFP WAN is
Forums/ WiFi
By hart13 2023-11-28 20:08:20

Network For Indoor/Outdoor Coverage

I am getting ready to set up a wifi network on a new property and dont know enough to be confident in this solution. I am planning on purchasing and installing the following devices to cover inside a
Forums/ Controllers
By lukass2000 2023-01-30 18:44:04

Loop detection again and again on different switches and ports

Hi, I've been using OmadaSDN for a year. Used to have a WRT54, then three WRT54 with Tomato in "mesh" operation, so to speak, Then an Asus router with three access points, then a Fritzbox, four access
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By iampegram 2022-06-08 15:25:25

Not getting alerts for WAN failover activation

I have my ER605 connected to my cable modem (Netgear CM1000) as the primary WAN and my LTE modem (Netgear LM1200) as the backup WAN. Failover has worked successfully twice since I've had the backup mo