jra11500LV3Offline
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By shwelone 7 hours ago

Need help setting up the openvpn client on secondary router Archer AX55

Hello, I am new to network configuration here and lost my way during the journey. Hope the community can guide me. Recently, I bought the AX55 new router to delegate all the necessary functions of ISP
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
By jra11500 7 hours ago

AX55 reboot option needed in the satellite router mode GUI

The AX55 web interface is very limited when the router is operating as a satellite router in an EasyMesh network. The only ways to reboot the satellite router are to: 1. Reboot using the GUI of the ma
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Ppgcowboy Friday

Reserve ip address and ip pool

I have set up an address pool of 192.168.0.100 to 192.168.0.150. As I assign my reserve ip addresses, should they be inside the address pool or outside the address pool? Or, is the address pool set up
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By jra11500 a week ago

Satellite Router Clients List does not agree with Main Router

Minor bug: When comparing clients lists of the main and satellite routers, not all of the clients of the satellite router are shown in the GUI of the satellite router. For example, my main router’s GU
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By jra11500 a week ago

EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul Failure after Satellite Router Reboot

After operating for almost two weeks, this morning the satellite router was not displaying all of its connected clients. I decided then to reboot the satellite router. The GUI of the satellite router
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By ducbinh286 3 weeks ago

AX55 and AX10 don't really support ethernet backhaul

According to the official document, those two models do support Mesh via ethernet backhaul, but I can't manage to establish one. I tried connecting AX10's LAN port to AX55's LAN port, connecting AX10'