jra11500LV3Offline
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
16 hours ago
Re:Need help setting up the openvpn client on secondary router Archer AX55
@shwelone If I understand you correctly, the ISP router is Router 1 and the AX55 is Router 2. Router 1 is assigned the IP address of 192.168.100.1 and you want to assign the IP address 192.168.100.2...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
18 hours ago
AX55 reboot option needed in the satellite router mode GUI
The AX55 web interface is very limited when the router is operating as a satellite router in an EasyMesh network. The only ways to reboot the satellite router are to: 1. Reboot using the GUI of the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
21 hours ago
Re:[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.
@tonyjp2022 I can not give you an answer because I don't use the reboot schedule option. The GUI of the satellite router is very limited and does not have that option so only the main router can be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.
@vabiris I've been using the new firmware for several weeks now. I did have a problem arise when I rebooted the satellite router using the GUI of the main router. That problem is being looked at by...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
@uKER The recommended solution in the thread contains a link to the new firmware version 1.3.1. Just in case you have trouble with the link, I'll repeat it here (as copied from my browser window):...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
@uKER The info on the latest AX55 firmware release may be found here.
0HELPFULS