jra11500LV3Offline
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:rename clients
@thomas_c I just checked the online emulator for the AX50 and there does not appear to be an icon. You might try the Tether app to see if you can do it that way.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Archer AX55 firmware v1.2.6 prevents samsung smart tv from internet access
@childsplay I'm assuming the IP address that the TV receives is an address within your LAN's IP range and not an address that starts with 169. I'm also assuming that when you say "accesspoint", you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
@childsplay I would try several things to try and locate the problem. First, I would set up different wireless SSIDs for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi bands (you will have to turn off Smart Connect if...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
@childsplay I have 3 Samsung smart TVs but have not experienced any problems such as yours. Have you tried both a wired and wireless connection and neither works? A wired connection should always...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Preferred WiFi Uplink AP feature
@terziyski I do remember now that when the main router had its WiFi and EasyMesh enabled, I did not have the option of node selection for the extenders. Then a loop problem appeared and I had to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Preferred WiFi Uplink AP feature
@terziyski Perhaps you're right if the AX55 AP is counted. The main router (at present) has its WiFi disabled due to a possible loop problem and the distant AP is acting as the "main router" for...
0HELPFULS