jra11500LV3Offline
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Preferred WiFi Uplink AP feature
I’m looking for comments on the Preferred WiFi Uplink AP feature in the latest AX55 beta firmware. My present EasyMesh network has 2 RE700X range extenders and one of them is physically located...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Band Selection
@Moose53 Just turn off the Smart Connect and rename one of the SSIDs. For example, if your SSID is "WiFi", just rename the 5 GHz SSID to "WiFi_5G". You can name them anything you want but it's easier...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:AX23 change default HTTP management port
@nitz88 I have several AX55 routers and they do not have an option to set the HTTP port, only the HTTPS port.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Band Selection
@Moose53 Your 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands will need to have different SSIDs. If your router has a Smart Connect feature and it is enabled, then the SSIDs are the same and you probably can't tell your TV...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-01-28 12:59:32
Re:Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode and More
@Sunshine It's been awhile since I last did any testing. The router in question is now in AP mode and Issues 2 and 3 do not seem to be problems now. The only thing that has changed is that I removed...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-01-22 17:37:50
Re:Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode and More
@Qntrix You are making the same mistake that I made. You need to update your routers with the beta firmware version 1.2.6 Build 20231130 rel.74059. Note that the release number is different from the...
0HELPFULS