jonasOnline
Following: 0Followers: 13
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
By steve_togo a week ago

Intel 9260 and TP-Link

I had an intel 8260 wifi card on a gigabyte PCIE card for my desktop. Recently i was having issues where 5 ghz was not visible or not working. I replaced the card with a 9260 and i stgill have the sam
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
By rene.fennet@gm 2018-06-25 23:56:53

EAP115: latest firmware packaging for EU ?

Model : EAP115 Hardware Version : V2 Firmware Version : 2.0.0 Build 20171011 Rel. 61847(4555) ISP : Good day all, I am the proud owner of a pair of EAP115 V2 . Last update of the firmware I performed
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
By jonas 2 weeks ago

How to optimize wireless performance of EAP products

Wireless connection is susceptible to environment interference, it may cause the unstable connection or SSID disappearance. Especially for 2.4G radio, it would be influenced by many interference from
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
By jonas 2 weeks ago

Troubleshooting of Wireless Issues for Omada EAP Products

Common wireless issues including: Wireless clients can’t see the SSID of Omada EAP. Wireless clients can see the SSID but have wireless connection problems. Slow wireless speed You can follow the foll
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
By jonas 2 weeks ago

What Should I Do if Omada Software Controller/OC200 Cannot Adopt Omada EAP

Omada Software Controller/OC200 is used to centrally manage Omada EAP products. When the Omada EAP is first discovered by the controller, it will show in the Pending List of Omada Controller/OC200 fir
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
By Volvic 2019-05-20 09:21:39

How to disable EAP Discovery

Hello, I have a lot of network traffic caused by the EAP115 access point. This is the EAP discovery on port 29810. Is it possible to disable this traffic?