hashrackLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By R1D2 2018-10-07 22:16:17

Bug in forum software and another feature request

Dear TP-Link, here is one more feature request: links in posts are not highlighted and thus indistinguishable from normal text unless the cursor is hovered on them (meaning you have to hover over any
By Filboxz 2019-10-28 03:08:58

Omada Controller Temporary Block client who are Guessing a voucher code please update soon

I need on Omada Controller a Temporary Block client who are Guessing a voucher code need aditional security feature *5 attemp guessing a code will automatically block for 1 hour *show client mac addre
By vonTinzenberg 2019-07-03 16:52:58

Don't delete voucher in the background!

When you select all vouchers in the list (first checkbox in the title row). It obviously selects not only the 10 shown vochers, it selects ALL vochers you have. Clicking the "delete" Button than REMOV
Forums/ WiFi
By biomed32uk 2019-12-27 23:39:50

OC200 Statistics

Does anyone know if it is possible to clear the stats for a device, reseting them to zero. I cannot see anywhere to clear them and no mention in the manual anywhere.
Forums/ WiFi
By hashrack 2019-12-29 23:56:38

[Feature Request] Omada Controller - Ability to Change Color of Input Box Icons and Text

Currently, input box icons (username, password, voucher, country code, "Get Code" text) uses only one color, light green. I hope that there will also be an option to change the color of those mentione
Forums/ WiFi
By hashrack 2019-10-16 05:04:37

How to open Voucher Portal Manually?

On some older phones, when they connect to my SSID, Voucher Portal prompt don't open automatically. On my iPhone, newer android phones and laptops, after connecting to the passwordless SSID, a browser