3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

Does anyone have a recommendation for an external directional antenna. It has to be directional. Amongst other things it will be used at Cadwell Park for the bike racing. They have an on-site mast and
By TimStewart · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
0Helpful
59Views
1Replies
I'm planning to purchase a 4G router. I need 464xlat because my ISP only supports IPv6. I saw that the MR600v3 had a beta firmware with this feature [1]. Does the latest official firmware Archer MR600
By hamelg · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
0Helpful
54Views
1Replies
I brought a new Jio Sim card, and tried inserting into the router MR-6400 which i brought it from Flipkart and got the delivery on 15th April 2024. I tried many ways from creating new Profile as follo
Network ConnectivityFirmware Update
By Saurav25 · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
2Helpful
112Views
3Replies
I have setup the MR600 home network for internet services throughout my house using a sim card taken from a spare mobile phone. All is working well and there is no broadband service connected to MR600
By Midori · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
65Views
1Replies
Hello, I'd like to purchase the best 4G+ (LTE Advanced) Wi-Fi router from TP-Link, but I'm not sure which one is the best. I can see NX200 supports 5G and is backwards compatible with 4G, but I don't
Network ConnectivityCarrier Aggregation
By A6TPL · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
78Views
3Replies
Hello Since some weeks I note a very strange behavior or my MR600 Right after power on, if I scan my network I can see all my devices (19 in all) but after some time, between 5 mins to 1 hour, a scan
Network Connectivity
By Ciberyan · Latest post a week ago by Ciberyan
0Helpful
42Views
2Replies
New router click to connect to the WiFi for the first time will not except the password
By Monty2384_ · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
@Sunshine i have purchased mr 100 router yesterday. after it's full setup and also after trying different APN settings my jio sim is not working in this Router. after discussing with technical support
internet
By Cm_jangid · Latest post a week ago by Goodvibes
2Helpful
1515Views
8Replies
Hi Tp Link India Jio Sim Not working I also set my Jio sim APN many times but I was unable to connect to the internet, the router status shows that the internet connected, But it does not work, please
Firmware UpdateMr6400 jio sim not working
By Abhishek98 · Latest post a week ago by Deepak01
13Helpful
1234Views
13Replies
After having more than 3 years of troubleless use of Archer MR 400 we suddenly experienced the router disconnecting every 1-10 hours. This happened in mid January 2024.. We got a new SIM card - the sa
By NotGivingUpYet · Latest post a week ago by NotGivingUpYet
0Helpful
254Views
6Replies