Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
As one of many people who were deceived by marketing cr*p of OneMesh feature on ARCHER AXE75 router (that does not work in AP mode, nor Router1>Router2 mode), I hereby suggest adding at least EasyMesh
EasyMeshOnemeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post 4 hours ago by hWmMzIfYNRISEgn
63Views
2Replies

Votes
The AX55 web interface is very limited when the router is operating as a satellite router in an EasyMesh network. The only ways to reboot the satellite router are to: 1. Reboot using the GUI of the ma
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By jra11500 · Latest post Monday by Marvin_S
27Views
1Replies

Votes
I really would like to see EasyMesh being implemented in a firmware for the AX11000, i bought the Archer AX11000 and 2x AX55 V1, the AX11000 was supposed to be the "Main router" and the other two acce
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulArcher AX11000
By Orbal · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
41Views
1Replies

Votes
Please give notice if the AX6000 is still under consideration for inclusion in the EasyMesh program for wired ethernet backhaul. It was listed as being considered. It has been dropped from that list.
By cmarv · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
47Views
3Replies

Votes
Please can you provide ethernet backhaul capability to the easymesh functionality to this router.
By Veebad · Latest post 2024-04-03 01:56:52 by Sunshine
450Views
5Replies

Votes
I've an archer C80 as main router on my living room, I've connected two ethernets to it that go to 2 other bedrooms, and I've bought a RE700X to try to use as Acess Point and extend the easy mesh netw
By enfegu · Latest post 2024-03-10 19:25:47 by Adpocalyptic
1117Views
13Replies

Votes
When will you add this feature? could you advise, at least, if there is a plan to add it ?
By Manuel6 · Latest post 2024-02-19 19:21:32 by Jazil10
315Views
6Replies

Votes
Hi, I've seen the AX20 on the short list for wireguard server firmware. I'd really appreciate it if you could update it for easymesh at the same time! Thanks, Rob
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulVPN
By shakeyhome · Latest post 2024-01-23 06:39:27 by Sunshine
260Views
1Replies

Votes
to be able to sign i& nto avg vpn on the ax73 change locations have doh doq dns over https dnsover quic this would improve secury & over speed as well
IPv6DoHEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulBandwidth Control/QoSdoq
108Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi, can new features be added for Tp link Archer MR500 router, for example: - Easymesh with ethernet backhaul - IoT network - DoH and DoT - VPN client Can these features be added via firmware update f
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulDoH
By someone10 · Latest post 2024-01-05 09:32:01 by Sunshine
232Views
1Replies