Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Thread and Matter support
It would be great if the deco family will get a firmware update to support thread and matter. as far as I know TP-Link is part of the thread alliance. any comments on the plans for the deco family
By Lexivienna · Latest post a week ago by Glogito
1351Views
9Replies

Votes
Hello there Are there any potential plans for implementing DNS over TLS (DoT) and DNS over HTTPS (DoH). Given the current landscape, I believe the incorporation of these fundamental features holds sig
DoHDoT
By Swung5098 · Latest post a week ago by vp09
269Views
10Replies

Votes
Since the WEB UI interface has yet to be added to all mesh Deco systems how about adding a feature to export/import network configurations into an excel table. Your products are not advertised as dumm
export/import settings
By Yewtink · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Forfiter2398
104Views
2Replies

Votes
***Please create Deco product range matrix for features available on specific models*** To the best of my knowledge, there is no product matrix for the Deco range. This means that it's vitually imposs
VPN
By Pebble · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Pebble
136Views
4Replies

Votes
Good morning all, I just wanted to add that the Deco application should have a confirm message when deleting network as accidentally did it other day. Also should have a restore function. Also please
By StephenPhillips · Latest post 2 weeks ago by k3n
59Views
1Replies

Votes
The reason why Deco uses Smart DHCP IP and how Smart DHCP works on Deco, please refer to How does Smart DHCP work when Deco is working in AP mode. This feature request about adding the Smart DHCP on/o
By TP-Link · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
10500Views
30Replies

Votes
Current VPN support is restricted to OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP/IPSec Could we please also have support for WireGuard as an option, given some of the benefits it presents over OpenVPN?
VPN
By kwl147 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by blackdheart
687Views
17Replies

Votes
2FA (Google Authenticator, MS Authenticator, fingerprint... whatever) option must be available when logging in Deco app.
By digitalpr · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Delsplurge
2547Views
18Replies

Votes
I recently purchased the Deco X20 to acommodate a 1gig fiber install. I was referred to the Deco X20 by a friend who has a similar setup. On his app he is able to check the speed of the main Deco remo
Test Internet Speed
By Justin8207 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by GreggN
23523Views
104Replies

Votes
Please add avg vpn to the Deco XE75 Pro you can login in With your avg account emble the avg wiregruard vpn
By tonyjp2022 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by tonyjp2022
69Views
2Replies