Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Introduce VPN in Deco App
Allow us to connect to our home network with Deco Infrastructure. This will be huge feature for everyone for their privacy. We had OpenVPN Server for Archer A6 and other routers but why not with Deco
VPN
By TandelK · Latest post 3 weeks ago by TandelK
352Views
6Replies

Votes
Hi! I don't need wifi at night, then I prefer to turn off the wifi radiation. The routers I've had before always have a function where you can turn off the wifi (wifi schedule). This is not yet possib
Wi-Fi Schedule
By Henk004 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by PWi
3100Views
9Replies

Votes
MTU size. I am connected behind optical network provider router that connects using PPoE, however my DECO network (4 times X20) connects to the router and does not set the correct MTU (it is set up as
MTU
By jancihr · Latest post 2 weeks ago by jancihr
462Views
10Replies

Votes
As a user of both the Tether app and the Deco app, as well as the owner of many categories of devices (IoT) included, I find it disappointing that the Deco app has so much less variety for its device
add more device type icons
By arktiknova · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Kberna
137Views
5Replies

Votes
Hello. I noticed that in this thread https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/210610?page=2 you offered a beta firmware to allow MAC address whitelisting. I urgently require this feature plea
By MSPW · Latest post 2023-01-08 08:53:22 by
78Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello dear community members and developers, All of us, we're waiting to you to support DoH and DoT for your products. When will you add this feature to your products ? I suppose to all members want t
By theGorgeous · Latest post 2023-01-10 13:45:02 by theGorgeous
107Views
1Replies

Votes
Currently in Archer A6 and other Archer routers for DDNS Interval , we have option to update it as soon as there is update to it but in Deco we are limited to 1 hour minimum which should be updated as
By TandelK · Latest post 3 weeks ago by
24Views
0Replies

Votes
I have a 3 node M9 setup and a single M3W. While you can link the M3W up and it show as connected and healthy, there has always been a persistent bug where you don't see any clients connected to it vi
By Mitch808 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Mitch808
21Views
1Replies

Votes
I have problems listening to a G NEST AUDIO in the kitchen when using Spotity(connect). The music/radio stops from time to time... My Deco xe75 (used in AP mode) chooses channel 12 on 2.4ghz and curio
width
By Portenyo · Latest post 2 weeks ago by
32Views
0Replies

Votes
I would like to request that you add an option to pin lock the Deco app (ideally supporting fingerprint as well) - similar to what any banking app would have. It's been great configuring everything th
Parental ControlApp Security
By Devindra · Latest post 2 weeks ago by
14Views
0Replies