Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for Deco! It is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All suggestions are public, and every c
Official
981Views
0Replies

Votes
Background: Some users might notice that all satellite Deco units are connected to the main Deco, instead of the nearest satellite Deco. Typical Layout: Why does the satellite Deco still keep selectin
By TP-Link · Latest post 2024-02-03 05:09:37 by Kaminari
45772Views
150Replies

Votes
Background: There is a typical network topology: Some users might notice that, once the internet service fails, they are no longer able to access the NAS server from the local network. The cause of th
By TP-Link · Latest post Yesterday by erreur404
41507Views
209Replies

Votes
I'd much prefer a whitelist to a blacklist when it comes to MAC filtering. It seems somewhat odd to implement a blacklist when a whitelist would offer far greater control? I like the Deco E4R hardware
MAC Filtering
By Highfield · Latest post 2021-09-05 20:47:33 by Vicky2021
18505Views
17Replies

Votes
The initial plan of the Deco Whole Mesh system is to configure via Deco APP as we hope to provide a super-easy installation and non-high tech required experience. Due to this commitment, Deco APP allo
By TP-Link · Latest post 12 hours ago by otislucy
47368Views
304Replies

Votes
Please include in the next update the whitelist filtering I think it is a basic feature on router/mesh nowadays
5Views
0Replies

Votes
apply to everyone the https /3 doh3 & doq https over quic there are both more secure & faster DNS-over-QUIC (DoQ) DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH) both have already setup api that you can include in your code i w
DoHVPNIPv6DOQ
By tonyjp2022 · Latest post Yesterday by tonyjp2022
116Views
1Replies

Votes
There is an option to manually add sites to block list but not allow list. Deco by default blocks some important Apple and Windows services stopping basic iPad/PC functionality when device added under
Parental Control
By Stormleader · Latest post Yesterday by Stormleader
27Views
4Replies

Votes
DECO us using WIFI SSID for network name. I have 2 different DECO networks at two different locations but both use same SSID. I do this so I can use same WIFI login no matter which locatgion I am at.
By Pirateghost · Latest post Yesterday by ImtiazAli
27Views
2Replies

Votes
Hi, My Country is using 5G - NSA using B28/N78. I would like to request for the firmware to allow us to lock to these band combination. And also the ability to lock to a certain cell tower. Everything
14Views
0Replies