Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for Deco! It is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All suggestions are public, and every c
Official
1069Views
0Replies

Votes
Background: Some users might notice that all satellite Deco units are connected to the main Deco, instead of the nearest satellite Deco. Typical Layout: Why does the satellite Deco still keep selectin
By TP-Link · Latest post 2 weeks ago by H4Si
47420Views
151Replies

Votes
Background: There is a typical network topology: Some users might notice that, once the internet service fails, they are no longer able to access the NAS server from the local network. The cause of th
By TP-Link · Latest post 4 hours ago by Vincentj87
44866Views
210Replies

Votes
I'd much prefer a whitelist to a blacklist when it comes to MAC filtering. It seems somewhat odd to implement a blacklist when a whitelist would offer far greater control? I like the Deco E4R hardware
MAC Filtering
By Highfield · Latest post 2021-09-05 20:47:33 by Vicky2021
19958Views
17Replies

Votes
Hello, I do not recommend this network to be visible all the time. recommendation 1 : Have a feature in the interface to disabling/enabling enrollement of devices. the admin then decides when devices
By sebastien74 · Latest post 15 hours ago by sebastien74
20Views
2Replies

Votes
Hi, My Country is using 5G - NSA using B28/N78. I would like to request for the firmware to allow us to lock to these band combination. And also the ability to lock to a certain cell tower. Everything
By lariinow · Latest post Yesterday by Dark_Venus
66Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi, actually, the router does not allow us to rename or add a name to any device. this is a problem as some devices have standard names by default (esp, unknown, or numbers) thanks
By sebastien74 · Latest post Yesterday by sebastien74
19Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi, IOT devices are a wide scope of devices. some of them only allow WPS option. that would be nice to have WPS available for the IOT device. this will help us a lot to enrol such devices. thanks
12Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi, using only tablet or smartphone is a pain to configure routers. an app on windows or better interfact than the one proposed today who be great. this solution should include all feature that we hav
11Views
0Replies

Votes
The initial plan of the Deco Whole Mesh system is to configure via Deco APP as we hope to provide a super-easy installation and non-high tech required experience. Due to this commitment, Deco APP allo
By TP-Link · Latest post Sunday by Bilbs84
54222Views
340Replies