Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Can you add the feature to capture allowed devices. This is to prevent those that keep turning off their devices mac address from having continued access to the network. Once they are allowed on the n
Parental Control
By HNza · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Joseph-TP
54Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi, I have been searching for someone from tp-link to respond - but have yet to find an answer. I have the same issue as many others - blacklisting a device is not effective as the client can just cha
Parental Controlwhitelisting
By bitsquid · Latest post 2024-06-19 16:20:10 by hIrVaRi
166Views
3Replies

Votes
There is an option to manually add sites to block list but not allow list. Deco by default blocks some important Apple and Windows services stopping basic iPad/PC functionality when device added under
Parental Control
By Stormleader · Latest post 2024-04-18 12:14:45 by Stormleader
197Views
4Replies

Votes
Hi All , I have few questions about the Guest Network configuration: Q - Is the guest network isolated from the other networks? Q - Is is possible to force guest SSID users to accept terms and to time
Access Point ModeParental Control
By IanAlmighty · Latest post 2024-02-18 12:00:36 by David-TP
353Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi team, I already payed for Extended Parental Control, but I realised that Kidshield is only available for Android. I read that IOS should be available before the end of the year, but I could not fin
Parental Control
By Xabeer · Latest post 2024-02-08 08:16:36 by Xabeer
431Views
5Replies

Votes
It would be useful to be able to have more options on how to restrict the Filter Content (such as Games) in the form similar to Bedtime / Time Limits / Offtime in Parental Control.
Parental Control
By MilanMM · Latest post 2024-01-22 10:33:10 by MilanMM
166Views
2Replies

Votes
Please add the possibility in the guest network that all new devices are automatically placed in a parental control profile.
Parental Control
139Views
0Replies

Votes
Good afternoon all. I'm having problem with splitting network. I want to split my network 2.4ghz and 5ghz serrately. At the moment my network is dual band it works for 2.4ghz and 5ghz. Can I please kn
Parental ControlIPv6VLAN/IPTVAccess Point Modenetwork split
By Auckland-j · Latest post 2023-08-10 05:43:32 by David-TP
677Views
2Replies

Votes
How to use wildcard for "Blocked Websites" under Advanced Parental Controls? For example to block all websites containing "youtube" Youtube has multiple sites like "youtubei.googleapis.com", "youtube.
Parental Control
316Views
0Replies

Votes
I would like to request that you add an option to pin lock the Deco app (ideally supporting fingerprint as well) - similar to what any banking app would have. It's been great configuring everything th
Parental ControlApp Security
By Devindra · Latest post 2023-06-14 22:04:52 by someonesmart
354Views
1Replies