Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
The Deco app shows that UPnP is enabled, but does not give me any information about what ports have been configured. I can see from another device on my network that 62 out of 64 UPnP ports are config
Port Forwarding
By JJoe · Latest post 2024-03-31 13:50:06 by Fr4p4d1ngu3
725Views
3Replies

Votes
I recently had to forward some ports to get matchmaking to work in a game but when I ran the security check on my Deco app it started warning me that I should disable port forwarding when I don't need
Port Forwarding
By Wrayman · Latest post 2024-03-22 14:35:48 by Agamemnonnn
309Views
2Replies

Votes
Please could you add the ability to enable/disable port forwarding rules. Sometimes I want to be able to disable them temporarily wihtout having to record the details to be able to re-enable them.
Port Forwarding
By DerekBrown · Latest post 2023-12-26 14:12:06 by IPlayZed
267Views
2Replies

Votes
First of all thank you or having mature IPv6 support. I'd like to request firewall forwarding of ICMPv6 to lan hosts, This is probably best done on specific hosts like the UDP/TCP forwarding features.
IPv6Port Forwarding
179Views
0Replies

Votes
I recently cancelled my fibre subscription and instead purchased a TP-Link Deco X50-5G mesh router. Very satisfied with overall performance so far but I have one big issue. My mobile connection ISP (T
IPv6Port ForwardingIPTABLES
By Teppic · Latest post 2023-07-28 09:35:05 by Teppic
394Views
2Replies

Votes
Please allow the disabling of individual port forwarding rules without having to delete them. The ability to turn them on and off as required would be great.
Port Forwarding
169Views
0Replies

Votes
It seems that there's no way to disable the ipv6 firewall on Deco XE75 and all the incoming connections to delegated ipv6 clients in the internal network get blocked. Adding ipv6 firewall rules does n
IPv6Port Forwardingfirewall
261Views
0Replies

Votes
I need to manually define an internal IP to forward to but so far I only can do so with an identified/connected device I have to select from a list which is too limited. adding a "personalized" list i
Port Forwarding
167Views
0Replies