Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hi, I am experiencing rapid wifi connection drops as well as internet drop issues as soon after updating to the latest firmware. It's also worth noting that the network does work sometimes but mostly
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityFeature RequestWifi Drop
0Helpful
54Views
0Replies
After automatically update of firmware the router rf signal for 2.4ghz is very much low, as -70dbm and same remains when the phone is kept near the router. 5ghz rf is working fine and signal is also g
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By Sumitlakra · Latest post a week ago by Sumitlakra
0Helpful
170Views
6Replies
Hello everyone, I have been having some trouble setting up my home network just the way I like it and I feel I'm on the last step but unfortunately I'm blocked by a weird issue with connection drops.
Access Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
By aboninski · Latest post a week ago by aboninski
1Helpful
385Views
5Replies
Please Fix the bug of wireless connection abnormally in AP. It affect on ping latency and speed drop.
Network ConnectivityAccess Point Mode
0Helpful
27Views
0Replies
Hello, I have a problem in my network. I have 3 routers (router mode). Why 3? Because it's a big house. All these routers have a LAN connection to the main router with a SIM card. They all distribute
Network Connectivity
By RadekLodz · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
68Views
1Replies
Hi, I am using this router for the BSNL fiber network. Since the beginning, I have had problems with the VOIP configuration, which keeps disconnecting once the configuration is completed. Since yester
Network ConnectivityVOIP CONFIG ISSUE
By anwarsadat · Latest post a week ago by anwarsadat
0Helpful
162Views
3Replies
What's the exact way to connect the TL-WR940N to internet using an iPad hotspot instead of a cable connection to a wired modem?
Network Connectivitymobile internet hotspot
By santelia · Latest post 2 weeks ago by BBBBWW123456
0Helpful
293Views
5Replies
i have vr headset that connects to pc via airilnk( by wifi), and randomly it disconnects my pc and headset from local network (hasn't checked my phone), that i cant even ping my router or my headset,
Network ConnectivityConnection
By Celestin6669 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Celestin6669
0Helpful
157Views
3Replies
Hello everyone I've bought AXE95 recently from USA in a visit. But when I tried to set it up when I got back home in Egypt, when I enable the 6ghz band it doesn't show in any of my wifi 63 enabled dev
Network Connectivity6 GHz
By Ahnassef_92 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
60Views
1Replies
As per the title, I am having issues with my routers wifi during evenings/nights where it goes down to pretty much 0. Restaring the router will help everything connect again but speeds are so slow I c
Network Connectivity
By Nertip · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Nertip
0Helpful
276Views
9Replies