Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

EasyMesh
Introduction EasyMesh is a standard certification launched by the Wi-Fi Alliance, which brings a standards-based approach to multiple AP networks. This kind of Mesh allows devices from multiple vendor
OfficialHighlighted ThreadEasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by Sajidalmanar
1Helpful
1706Views
1Replies
This Article Applies to: If you're interested in the EasyMesh Wired/Ethernet Backhaul feature and would like to know which models support it before purchasing, It's suggested checking the EasyMesh Pro
EasyMeshFirmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 4 hours ago by Lulito
1008Helpful
197751Views
851Replies
Jan. 31st 2024 Update: The trial period for the beta firmware has ended, and we will continue to address the ongoing issues. Please keep an eye out for the official firmware release. If you encounter
OfficialEasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulDoH
By Sunshine · Latest post Monday by inieto
66Helpful
57035Views
303Replies
How to setup three TP-Link Archer BE800 BE19000 as a mesh network.
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By TIM_MESH_SYS · Latest post Monday by Kevin_Z
1Helpful
81Views
2Replies
Hi, everyone. My router every 7-8pm will hang and unable to recover until I reboot the modem. The WiFI connection is on however the internet is down. The Internet LED light on the router will turn off
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulNetwork Connectivity
By Jasson_Hong · Latest post Monday by Jasson_Hong
0Helpful
144Views
6Replies
Hello. I know how the title sounds but bear with me please, I have tested this multiple times and had the same result every time. I have 4x AX10 routers connected between them with ethernet cables as
By JaniDraze · Latest post a week ago by boogieG
1Helpful
484Views
15Replies
Hello! I want to build easymesh network where main router is ER605 V2 and two satelites are Archer AX1500. Since main easymesh router must be wifi one(as I understand from FAQ), I assume this topology
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulOneMeshAccess Point Mode
By s1n1st3r · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
2Helpful
159Views
7Replies
We have just updated both our BE800's with the easymesh backhaul ethernet compatible firmware (1.1.1). After a lot of resetting, rebooting and headaches, we finally managed to get it working. We event
By McKie1 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by McKie1
0Helpful
775Views
18Replies
Hello. I have a question regarding EasyMesh/OneMesh. My old setup had 3 separate wifi networks and I wanted to join them all into one with the EasyMesh. So I bought one AX53 as my main router, and I h
EasyMeshOneMeshInstallationEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By Ruben007 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Ruben007
2Helpful
147Views
2Replies
I have a router and an access point network connected via mesh on WPA2 and roaming is seamless. However, when I switch to WPA2/WPA3 or WPA3 roaming doesn't work seamlessly. I use a wifi analyzer app t
EasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulRoaming
By ramzik99 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
143Views
3Replies