Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

EasyMesh
Introduction EasyMesh is a standard certification launched by the Wi-Fi Alliance, which brings a standards-based approach to multiple AP networks. This kind of Mesh allows devices from multiple vendor
OfficialHighlighted ThreadEasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
0Helpful
608Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: Model & Hardware Original Supported Firmware Version Archer BE800 V1 1.1.1_Build_20240322_Beta Archer AX53 V1 1.2.4_Build 20240206_Beta Archer GE800_V1/1.6 1.0.4 Build 2024012
EasyMeshFirmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Yesterday by Ong1981
901Helpful
143378Views
736Replies
Hi there, Is it possible to add this router TL-WR841HP as a satellite device on EasyMesh?
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By SheldonCoops · Latest post Yesterday by terziyski
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
After operating for almost two weeks, this morning the satellite router was not displaying all of its connected clients. I decided then to reboot the satellite router. The GUI of the satellite router
EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By jra11500 · Latest post Friday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
132Views
5Replies
I just bought one archer ac 1200 and i'd like to know if its possible to connect it to another one of the same model and use easymesh trough ethernet or should i just leave them separate Edit: Region
EasyMeshOneMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By apollo1738 · Latest post Thursday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
81Views
3Replies
Minor bug: When comparing clients lists of the main and satellite routers, not all of the clients of the satellite router are shown in the GUI of the satellite router. For example, my main router’s GU
EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By jra11500 · Latest post Wednesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
84Views
3Replies
Hi, yesterday I've connected two AX23 routers together using EasyMesh option. Everything looks good, networks work great but the special network IoT is not distributed for the satellites and works fro
By Pawel2024 · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
64Views
1Replies
Background: After adding a third RE700X extender to my home EasyMesh network, the network topology is shown below: The main router is located on the third floor (attic area) of a three story house. Th
By jra11500 · Latest post a week ago by jra11500
0Helpful
176Views
2Replies
I have purchased 3x identical AX55 v1 routers and am attempting to set them up using ethernet backhaul. I installed beta firmware 1.2.6 Build 20231130 rel.74059(5553) on all 3, setup the first as the
EasyMeshFirmware UpdateEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulBeta
By Delphie · Latest post a week ago by Delphie
2Helpful
108Views
2Replies
Can I connect two Archer AX 10 routers in easy mesh now? One as router , other as AP maybe. Is there any way to do it wirelessly? Wired option is not viable for me.
By Saikat_ax10 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
90Views
1Replies