Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

EasyMesh
Introduction EasyMesh is a standard certification launched by the Wi-Fi Alliance, which brings a standards-based approach to multiple AP networks. This kind of Mesh allows devices from multiple vendor
OfficialHighlighted ThreadEasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
0Helpful
901Views
0Replies
We have just updated both our BE800's with the easymesh backhaul ethernet compatible firmware (1.1.1). After a lot of resetting, rebooting and headaches, we finally managed to get it working. We event
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By McKie1 · Latest post Yesterday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
336Views
16Replies
This Article Applies to: Model & Hardware Original Supported Firmware Version Archer BE800_V1 1.1.1_Build_20240322_Beta Archer AX53_V1 1.2.4_Build 20240206_Beta Archer AXE75_V1 1.2.0 Build 20240320 Ar
EasyMeshFirmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Yesterday by Kevin_Z
917Helpful
155633Views
758Replies
Hi all, I ordered the new AX73 and I had exsisting AC80, both supporting Easy Mesh over ethernet backhaul. I connected both and created Easy mesh over backhaul, having stable connection around 450 MBs
0Helpful
14Views
0Replies
I am encountering issue while trying to establish an EasyMesh network with my Mercusys routers. Specifically, I am experiencing difficulties with my MR50G router. To provide you with a comprehensive o
EasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulEasyMeshMercusys
By SKYNe · Latest post Sunday by woozle
5Helpful
134Views
5Replies
Hello TP-Link Community, I'm planning to set up a mesh network in my company using two TP-Link routers. Because right now, we have the problem that our router is too far away and the repeaters do repe
By Cassiopeia23 · Latest post Thursday by terziyski
0Helpful
903Views
10Replies
Hey everyone, Just wanted to share a situation we're facing in our office setup. We're using the Archer AX10 V1.2 router, and I recently requested Wi-Fi extenders. However, the procurement team suppli
By Ramzis_Nagimov · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
92Views
1Replies
Jan. 31st 2024 Update: The trial period for the beta firmware has ended, and we will continue to address the ongoing issues. Please keep an eye out for the official firmware release. If you encounter
OfficialEasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulDoH
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by Markham30
63Helpful
49234Views
298Replies
Hello! I just bought a second Archer AX55 to build an EasyMesh network with Ethernet Backhaul at home to achieve seamless roaming between the different floors. I have both routers updated with firmwar
Access Point ModeEasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By jm_carmona · Latest post a week ago by jra11500
0Helpful
185Views
6Replies
Hi - I'm trying to linked my BE800 to my BE550 via ethernet to extend my wireless network. I have the BE550 set up in AP mode, but would much prefer to have it be a mesh node. There is conflicting inf
By MikeB75 · Latest post a week ago by MikeB75
0Helpful
116Views
2Replies