Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hi all. I bought a GX90 two weeks ago. Since then, all my Apple devices can't connect to or stay connected to the Wi-Fi, I can't connect to my new HP printer and the home Camera. I only have one Andro
Wi-Fi 6ENetwork Connectivity
By Spaz178 · Latest post Вчера by Jon_B
0Helpful
181Views
2Replies
I am currently using the AX11000 and am very tempted to get the BE800 purely for its multigig/multiWAN feature. Wondering if I could form a mesh with the BE800 as the main router with my exisiting har
Link AggregationWi-Fi 7Network Connectivity
By IAMSTUPID · Latest post Wednesday by hjb417
0Helpful
301Views
4Replies
I recently had to provide an internet connection to my PV Solar Panel system inverter (SolarEdge brand) to allow system monitoring. It had previously used a 2G cellular data connection through T-Mobil
Device IsolationNetwork ConnectivityAccess Control
By Milehiguy · Latest post Tuesday by Basboi85
0Helpful
82Views
3Replies
Hi, I'm having a sudden issue with DHCP acting up. I'm running my AXE75 as my main router, with my provider's modem/router in bridge mode. Everything worked fine for the last 6 months. I noticed yeste
Network Connectivity
By TimDVS · Latest post Tuesday by TimDVS
0Helpful
123Views
4Replies
Router can't handle multiple devices, it hang and cause ping high problem, also it cause latency 😭😭😭. Add MU- MIMO in Archer C20 V5
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityFeature RequestMU-MIMO
By md_himelali_18 · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
23Views
1Replies
IPv4 over IPv6 communication. What should I choose on the settings screen?
Network Connectivity
By Shinsaku · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
32Views
1Replies
Does Archer AXE75 support Bridge mode? From the marketing info I see only: Router Mode AP Mode Entering the tplink emulator for Archer AXE75 I see same under CHANGE MODE Following this tutorial https:
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityInstallationBridge Mode
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post Tuesday by Sunshine
1Helpful
208Views
3Replies
I have a desktop at home that I want to access using the OpenVPN on my router. I've setup OpenVPN and can remote desktop to my desktop, but I am not able to map a network drive over the VPN using the
VPNNetwork Connectivity
By Jop812 · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
3Helpful
112Views
1Replies
Hi i just updated my archer C6 V4 to the latest firmware (official not beta) today and since then it is not connecting to any(tried all 3 providers) DOH provider in DNS over HTTPS settings,its just st
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityDoHDNS
By MysticMac · Latest post неделю назад by Marvin_S
0Helpful
296Views
10Replies
Since Firmware Version: 1.3.1 Build 20240129 rel.57815(4341) when I try to login to the router it accepts my TP Link password (Operation successful) then immediately returns me to the login screen. Lo
Firmware UpdateAccess Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityLogin Issues
By Avenger · Latest post неделю назад by JP57
32Helpful
1907Views
44Replies