Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

After repeated speed tests, WPA3 network speed is very slow when compared to WPA2. Same location same device. Speed of WP3 is 50% of WP2 or hybrid setting WP2/WP3. Tested device Router: Easy Mesh with
Network ConnectivityWi-Fi 7MLO NetworkFirmware Update
By Wylie
1Helpful
17Views
0Replies
My router is TP-LINK BE230 which supports dual band (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz) wifi7. My phone Honor Magic 6 Pro supports dual band (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz) wifi7 too. However when I connect my phone to BE230, it cha
Wi-Fi 7Network Connectivity
By Wylie
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies
Temu, a popular online shopping platform, has gained significant attention for its extensive range of products and attractive discounts. In 2024, existing customers can take advantage of a remarkable
Network ConnectivityFirmware Update
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies
Temu offers various discounts and promotions, including up to $100 off with today's 40% discounts and 30% off coupon code [ACP856709].
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
8Views
0Replies
With link aggregation you can combine two 2.5-Gbps ports for a 5-Gbps wired connection. If you want to plug in switches and hubs, or run Ethernet cables around your home, this router has you covered.
Network ConnectivityFirmware Update
0Helpful
11Views
0Replies
Hello. I switched recently from AX73 to European version of AX80 due to multiple issues with losing suddenly access to internet and getting those logs: 2024-04-28 00:00:39 Led Controller INFO [1568] S
Network ConnectivityParental ControlBandwidth Control/QoS
By Linkyop · Latest post 15 hours ago by woozle
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
Dear All, I purchased a router, but when entering the settings to configure the download bandwidth, the configuration does not appear, only the upload one. Is this a bug? How do I fix it? Here's a scr
Bandwidth Control/QoSNetwork ConnectivityFirmware UpdateAccess Control
By J-Victor_2024 · Latest post 21 hours ago by terziyski
1Helpful
29Views
1Replies
Hello, my BE800 has issues with unstable wireless and wired WAN 10G/SFP and LAN 10G connections dropping. Is there a latest BETA firmware available for update? Since purchasing this BE800, there have
10 GbpsNetwork ConnectivityFirmware UpdateWi-Fi 7
By GX4499 · Latest post Yesterday by Kevin_Z
0Helpful
114Views
5Replies
Hello there, I have Archer AX23 v1.20 updated to latest firmware. I encounter a problem with WIFI connection. I have regular wifi with 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz and guest wifi only 2.4Ghz. After some troublesho
Wi-Fi 6ENetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
20Views
0Replies
Happens consistently every day but throughout the day. Turning the AX50 off and on resolves the issue. Otherwise it just hangs for awhile before eventually resolving. I think it's the 5GHz LED that go
Network Connectivity
0Helpful
19Views
0Replies