Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello Ever since I've updated to the recent FW version, I'm facing the following issue: Multiple devices are connected to WiFi: laptop, phone1, phone2. Watching videos on my laptop. When some internet
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By OddGentleman · Latest post 3 hours ago by OddGentleman
0Helpful
22Views
2Replies
So randomly I noticed on the tether app, some wireless clients would be shown mistakenly as wired/ethernet in the client list
Network ConnectivityFirmware UpdateTP-Link ID RelatedTether
By JZX1673 · Latest post 14 hours ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
418Views
13Replies
Hi all! I´ve some problems with wireguard configuration. Everithing seems to be ok but when I connect any device can access partially internet but nothing of my lan. I tried many configurations but no
VPNNetwork ConnectivityWireGuard
By tiopi · Latest post Yesterday by Sunshine
2Helpful
161Views
10Replies
Hey everyone, I'm encountering some frustrating connectivity issues with my TP-Link Archer AXE95 AXE7800 Tri-Band WiFi 6E Router, particularly when connecting with my Intel Evo laptop. It's been causi
Network Connectivity
0Helpful
16Views
0Replies
Hi, I have issues with internet connection on the WIFI network on my Archer AX73. The internet connection randomly drop multiple time a day on devices connected over WIFI. When the issue appears: - De
Network Connectivity
By Vibelios · Latest post Monday by Vibelios
0Helpful
37Views
2Replies
hello ive upgraded my network with a tplink ax1500 router and im getting inconsistent high ping in videogame now? doesnt fluctuate its either 90-100 which is normal for me or 230-240 and just sits the
Network Connectivity
By mynewusername · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
0Helpful
36Views
1Replies
I'm looking to buy Starlink Internet and my plan is to purchase the following TP link set up for my home. It will all ve new equipment so version's and firmware will be the latest. It is an old buildi
StarlinkInstallationEasyMeshNetwork Connectivity
By AndyT531 · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
0Helpful
38Views
1Replies
I have a Archer Air R5 with 2 x E5 extenders today but the struggle with the 5G signal in some areas. Can I add more than 2 E5 extenders? If so, what is the limit?
Network Connectivity
By RobGum · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
after pppoe my lan port 2 and 4 run on 10mbps half duplex but if i put to lan 1 and 3 its going back to 1000mbps full duplex anyone have a solution thank you
Network Connectivity
By denss · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
1Helpful
68Views
1Replies
I have a TPlink archer C20V5 router stoped working after updating ,after turing ON the device light just blink and turn OFF, and if i connect my lan wire only that lan blink every light off , can you
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityFeature Requestbricked
By poojan17 · Latest post Monday by terziyski
0Helpful
22Views
1Replies