Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

I bought Archer AX55 and a pair of Deco X20's. AX55 is set-up as router with WiFi disabled. Deco X20's are set-up in access point mode. Everything works fine. Should I keep the WiFi on AX55 disabled o
OneMeshEasyMeshRoamingWi-Fi
0Helpful
5Views
0Replies
I just bought one archer ac 1200 and i'd like to know if its possible to connect it to another one of the same model and use easymesh trough ethernet or should i just leave them separate Edit: Region
EasyMeshOneMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By apollo1738 · Latest post Thursday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
62Views
3Replies
Hello everyone, I have an AX90 which is AX6600 with 4 RE705X device on my house but easymesh is not so great, (no ethernet backhaul). There is no weak signal on any area of my house (two floor) but co
EasyMeshOneMesh
By byrallier · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
56Views
1Replies
Ok so tplink has pushed my hand with a new router as there newest firmware has KILLED my wan port i can no longer get internet with this over priced piece of desktop ornament not happy with the money
Firmware UpdateOneMesh
By Coughy · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
47Views
1Replies
Hi. I've never purchased a router before (only used what the internet provider gave me) and im planning on building a mesh system. Can i use the AX23 as a router and 2 HC220 as access points in the sa
Access Point ModeEasyMeshInstallationOneMeshmesh
By vadasmartas · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
78Views
1Replies
Hello, first of all sorry for my poor english. I currently have a Archer C2 in my house that im planning to change for an Archer AX-10 because the C2 caps my speed at 100 mbps. I live in an old house
Access Point ModeEasyMeshOneMeshFeature RequestHELP
By Franco3602 · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
144Views
6Replies
According to the official document, those two models do support Mesh via ethernet backhaul, but I can't manage to establish one. I tried connecting AX10's LAN port to AX55's LAN port, connecting AX10'
EasyMeshOneMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By ducbinh286 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
2Helpful
119Views
2Replies
Hello , It is been a while since I posted something in here , i recently got a good deal by buying tp link Archer C80 for the second time since the first time was like a year ago , I would like to kno
WDS/Range Extender ModeEasyMeshOneMeshNetwork ConnectivityRouter
By tarekitsme · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
130Views
3Replies
Hi Support, I do have AX73 router and RE450 for range extension, I am planing to include AX75 as one more range extention in another floor. Please let me know only range extender used to extend a rang
OneMeshWDS/Range Extender ModeEasyMeshInstallation
By mk- · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
2Helpful
107Views
1Replies
Good afternoon. I tell you my problem in the hope that you will help me or give me a solution. I have a newly purchased Archer Ax73 V2 with the latest firmware 1.0.12 Build 20231023 rel.42641(5553) an
EasyMeshOneMeshWDS/Range Extender ModeEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulWIRED
By MiguelCura · Latest post 2024-03-29 20:31:21 by woozle
0Helpful
156Views
3Replies