Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: All TP-Link EasyMesh Devices Phenomenon Description Case One: Wireless Backhaul cannot be established successfully 1) When adding EasyMesh satellite devices on main router, no
OfficialEasyMeshEthernet Backhaul
1Helpful
347Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: Model & Hardware Original Supported Firmware Version Archer AX53 V1 1.2.4_Build 20240206_Beta Archer GE800_V1/1.6 1.0.4 Build 20240128 Archer C88_V2.2 Official Firmware Archer
EasyMeshFirmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadEthernet Backhaul
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 6 hours ago by Amin7860
839Helpful
109226Views
629Replies
I have a primary Network (192.168.0.1/24) with a different Router and a Raspberry Pi with Pi-Hole (DHCP & DNS enabled). The Archer C80 is connected by LAN (WAN) and spans a subnetwork (192.168.1.1/24)
EasyMeshOneMeshNetwork Connectivity
By helplessuser_1 · Latest post 15 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
59Views
3Replies
Hey, around 14 days ago my router started randomly rebooting, first I found this thread https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/633288. I thought it was caused by this, downloaded the beta v
EasyMeshWDS/Range Extender ModeAccess Point ModeReboot
By YourLocalArisa · Latest post 17 hours ago by optimal2
0Helpful
114Views
2Replies
Hello everyone, We are happy to announce the official release of the EasyMesh firmware for Archer AX55. With this new firmware, you will now be able to connect two EasyMesh devices including TP-Link W
Firmware UpdateEasyMeshHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 18 hours ago by shakeyhome
63Helpful
23732Views
83Replies
guys i have question about down bandwidth speed. i use ax 73 as main router than connect to ax 10 as satellite router with ethernet backhaul use cat6 cable, if i near main router the speed is normal l
Ethernet BackhaulEasyMeshNetwork Connectivity
By denss · Latest post Yesterday by denss
2Helpful
149Views
8Replies
I’m looking for comments on the Preferred WiFi Uplink AP feature in the latest AX55 beta firmware. My present EasyMesh network has 2 RE700X range extenders and one of them is physically located betwee
EasyMesh
By jra11500 · Latest post Friday by Sunshine
1Helpful
226Views
11Replies
Can anyone point me in the right direction as I'm really considering turning easymesh off and going back to having a main and 2 satellites in AP mode. I keep having nothing but problems with my networ
EasyMeshNetwork Connectivity
By Basboi85 · Latest post Thursday by Basboi85
0Helpful
101Views
6Replies
Hi, My archer ax73 is randomly rebooting. This has been happening for the last 2/3 months (I don't have a specific date in time, but I am sure that before september 2023, I didn't have any problem). I
Firmware UpdateEasyMesh
By Cnode · Latest post Thursday by Sunshine
2Helpful
1843Views
35Replies
I've purchased 2 of these routers, thinking that I could set them up in a mesh configuration with dedicated wireless backhaul. Unfortunately, it only supports OneMesh for now which does none of that.
EasyMeshWi-Fi 6E
By Alfie_Dee · Latest post Wednesday by terziyski
2Helpful
217Views
3Replies