Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

EasyMesh
Introduction EasyMesh is a standard certification launched by the Wi-Fi Alliance, which brings a standards-based approach to multiple AP networks. This kind of Mesh allows devices from multiple vendor
OfficialHighlighted ThreadEasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
0Helpful
583Views
0Replies
Hi there, Is it possible to add this router TL-WR841HP as a satellite device on EasyMesh?
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies
I just bought one archer ac 1200 and i'd like to know if its possible to connect it to another one of the same model and use easymesh trough ethernet or should i just leave them separate Edit: Region
EasyMeshOneMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By apollo1738 · Latest post Yesterday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
60Views
3Replies
This Article Applies to: Model & Hardware Original Supported Firmware Version Archer BE800 V1 1.1.1_Build_20240322_Beta Archer AX53 V1 1.2.4_Build 20240206_Beta Archer GE800_V1/1.6 1.0.4 Build 2024012
EasyMeshFirmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Tuesday by Sunshine
897Helpful
142600Views
735Replies
Hi, yesterday I've connected two AX23 routers together using EasyMesh option. Everything looks good, networks work great but the special network IoT is not distributed for the satellites and works fro
By Pawel2024 · Latest post Sunday by terziyski
0Helpful
60Views
1Replies
Hello, I have an Archer AX10 bought from the previous local ISP. It seems that this router has a custom firmware. How do I return to original TPlink firmware. This firmware is old and doesn't support
Firmware UpdateEasyMesh
By Thody · Latest post Sunday by Thody
0Helpful
148Views
7Replies
Background: After adding a third RE700X extender to my home EasyMesh network, the network topology is shown below: The main router is located on the third floor (attic area) of a three story house. Th
By jra11500 · Latest post Saturday by jra11500
0Helpful
167Views
2Replies
Can I set up 3 AX1500s in a mesh with one as the Main and the other two as Satellites? If so, how?
EasyMesh
By Sparks75 · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
90Views
4Replies
I have purchased 3x identical AX55 v1 routers and am attempting to set them up using ethernet backhaul. I installed beta firmware 1.2.6 Build 20231130 rel.74059(5553) on all 3, setup the first as the
EasyMeshFirmware UpdateEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulBeta
By Delphie · Latest post a week ago by Delphie
2Helpful
95Views
2Replies
Hello everyone, I have an AX90 which is AX6600 with 4 RE705X device on my house but easymesh is not so great, (no ethernet backhaul). There is no weak signal on any area of my house (two floor) but co
EasyMeshOneMesh
By byrallier · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
56Views
1Replies