Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello Everyone, We are thrilled to announce that we now have the WireGuard VPN firmware for Archer AX55 V1 for trial, which we believe you’re going to love it. Please refer to the following link to ac
Firmware UpdateVPNOfficialWireGuard
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 6 hours ago by wxh
15Helpful
3111Views
23Replies
Hello everyone, We are excited to announce the early release of the EasyMesh firmware for Archer AX55. With this new firmware, you will now be able to connect two EasyMesh devices including TP-Link Wi
Firmware UpdateEasyMeshHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 12 minutes ago by Terrantez
29Helpful
6229Views
53Replies
Hello everyone, We are now offering you a chance to experience the early release version of firmware for Archer C80V1/Archer C64V1/Archer A8V1, which has optimized the EasyMesh features and added supp
EasyMeshFirmware UpdateHighlighted Thread
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Sunday by Kevin_Z
17Helpful
2372Views
37Replies
Just as an information for other users and support team. updated firmware to Version 1.12.0 Build 221010 Rel.35508n(4555) internal ip changed from 10.10.10.254 to 10.10.10.221 after this update mixed
Firmware Update
By florian666 · Latest post 2 hours ago by Lamartine
5Helpful
463Views
6Replies
Hello Everyone, We are happy to announce the early release of the new official firmware for Archer AX11000/AX6000 V1. With this new firmware, you will now be able to configure it as a VPN Client to co
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadVPN
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 4 hours ago by RobbieB50
109Helpful
16626Views
125Replies
TP-LINK AX55 PRO will it support wireguard server and client? If not support yet, please make an update fw to support wireguard server and client as soon as possible. This could bring TP-Link better t
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestVPN
By COCOTHAILAND · Latest post Yesterday by Kevin_Z
3Helpful
28Views
1Replies
Hello Everybody. On the Support Site I have downloaded the latest firmware 4 LT-WR802N but it won't work. Errore Code: 4503 The uploaded file was not accepted by the device. I suppose is beacause the
Firmware Update
By Mr.Capps · Latest post Wednesday by Liverpool20
3Helpful
34Views
1Replies
Hello, I discovered today while trying to solve internet issues that my Router has an update. I have been attempting to download it as shown in the Online Upgrade Section, but everytime I try, I get t
Firmware Update
By LuaLilfaris · Latest post Wednesday by Kevin_Z
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
After firmware upgrade there is no internet connection after start TP-LINK router and ISP modem. TP-LINK router is faster with starting up and it is waiting with red led for ISP modem. After ISP modem
Firmware Update
By gozamet · Latest post Monday by Pro4TLZZ
22Helpful
1388Views
30Replies
I've not been able to update my AX73's firmware. Using the option in the web GUI, it does the following: Downloads firmware (progress 0-100%) Upgrades firmware (progress 0-100%) Reboots After this, th
Firmware Update
By kaitlin · Latest post Monday by Kevin_Z
0Helpful
72Views
2Replies