Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I just replaced my old Archer C20(V1) to a Deco M4(V2) but I still have a dead zone in a room. I was wondering if I could still use the C20 to work via WDS connecting to the M4 mesh network. I've trie
Network Connectivity
By Lugari · Latest post 52 minutes ago by Alexandre.
0Helpful
14Views
1Replies
This Article Applied to Deco X50-5G_V1 Firmware Download Link: Deco X50-5G_V1_1.1.5_Build_20240419 Modifications and Bug Fixes: 1. Add Bridge Mode. 2. Support Cell Lock. 3. Support displaying more con
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
16Views
0Replies
Hi, I have a network set up with the X55 working properly. Main deco connected to the FTTH router (5e cable) and satellite deco to the main deco via ethernet backhaul. The satellite deco supports more
Network Connectivity
By acerfly · Latest post 5 hours ago by acerfly
0Helpful
33Views
2Replies
Hello! I have encountered a problem with my Deco M4 devices. My network looks like this: I would like each Deco device to connect straight by cable to the router. Unfortunately, even after changing th
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeDeco Ethernet Backhaul
By Baru · Latest post 8 hours ago by Baru
3Helpful
95Views
6Replies
Hi I have a set of deco m5 & m7 extenders, when I look at the network it says all devices connected at the router, however I know that isnt true as if I unplug a deco device I lose Internet connect in
Access Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
By AndyMase · Latest post 8 hours ago by David-TP
0Helpful
30Views
1Replies
Hi, I have a Deco BE85 setup across there floors. The units on the top floor in connecting back to the unit on the ground floor and the speeds are very poor as a result of this. Is there anyway I can
Network Connectivity
By Shane732 · Latest post Saturday by ImtiazAli
1Helpful
31Views
1Replies
Hi Hoping someone can advise.. After so many headaches with my Archer MR600 router I decided to replace it with a Huawei B818-263 router.. But now I have a problem that I cannot get an internet connec
Network Connectivity
By simonintheuk · Latest post Friday by simonintheuk
2Helpful
69Views
3Replies
Hi, I can not connect to my gas fire when I'm not on my home wifi. My gas heater is always connected and I used to be able connect while I was on my way home to turn it on. Since been on the Devi I ca
Network Connectivity
By Tr338y · Latest post Friday by David-TP
0Helpful
47Views
3Replies
Hi everyone, i just changed my Singtel Wifi mesh to Deco x20 so far so good for the internet coverage, but my Singtel TV cannot get internet from Deco X20, when i try to enable the IPTV to Singapore-s
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeInstallationVLAN/IPTV
0Helpful
25Views
0Replies
Hi! I have an Archer C80 as my main router and a few Deco's in Access Point mode. PiHole is connected to router, Main Deco is connected to router and from the Main Deco into a switch where everything
Access Point ModeGuest NetworkDeco App RelatedNetwork Connectivity
By traian_n · Latest post Friday by David-TP
1Helpful
79Views
4Replies