Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

KidShield is a fantastic tool for parents who want to ensure their child's online safety. Unlike the regular HomeShield Parental Control, which only functions when clients are connected to home Wi-Fi,
Parental ControlHomeShield
By David-TP · Latest post Yesterday by Cavaco8100
15Helpful
4001Views
26Replies
Deco time is not updating correctly, I need to refresh the time from Deco App System Time. This Causes parental control of bedtime and off-time lag. The router should get the time from a good source,
Parental ControlFirmware Update
0Helpful
29Views
0Replies
Hello, When using the deco app, if I set bedtime and time limits for my son device. It takes same time to confirm the change but when I come back, the app doesn't show anymore the current settings for
Parental ControlHomeShield
0Helpful
27Views
0Replies
I'm currently with Virgin Media (Hub 3) and want to improve the WiFi around the house. The TP-Link Deco S4 and S7 look like good options(?). But what are the parental controls like? The VM Hub 3.0 is
Parental Control
By DecoParent · Latest post Monday by David-TP
0Helpful
38Views
1Replies
In Deco app under "Parental control" there used to be "Traffic time"per day for each group. Now it always shows 0h. This disappeared lately. Is this intentionally removed or some mistake? My M5 is usi
Parental ControlHomecare
By HaGu · Latest post Monday by HaGu
0Helpful
62Views
3Replies
Hello all i brought the M5 deco system due to its parental control system I don't know when, but the app no longer showing the parental tab, I only noticed this after the children was staying on the s
Parental ControlDeco LabIssues
By Lee69h · Latest post a week ago by Lee69h
1Helpful
51Views
1Replies
Hello, When I bought two BE95 and two XE200 terminals in December 2023, it was indicated that the KidSheild application would be available Q1 2024. We are now in April and still no news of this applic
Firmware UpdateParental ControlFeature RequestDeco Lab
By maniaque · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
1Helpful
64Views
1Replies
I have set my kids laptop to use only 2 hour per day during weekday and weekend, however, the time limit doesn't reset after a day , I have tried it twice and same issue happen. My firmware is up to d
Parental Control
By beloncfy · Latest post a week ago by beloncfy
1Helpful
59Views
2Replies
I used Parental controls to control my kids for internet access for couple years and it worked very well. Just last Sunday April 21, I observed that my kids can play internet more than usual time and
Parental Control
By DKAA · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
1Helpful
51Views
1Replies
Hello, I have a pair of X20s meshed together correctly, Parental controls worked fine until about 6-7 month ago , then suddenly stopped blocking you tube from my Samsung smart TV (using the apps) When
Parental ControlFirmware Update
By KiwiJ · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
48Views
1Replies