Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I am experiencing an issue with my Deco X20 V1.2 mesh system. After the latest firmware update (or possibly the one before it), I noticed that the address reservation feature is not functioning correc
Address Reservation
By naelgh
0Helpful
27Views
0Replies
Hi, I have ordered a static wan ip address from my ISP but it does not work. After calling them three times they asked me if I had turned on that functionality in the router. They also suggested that
Address Reservation
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
Good day everyone, I am considering buying a set of TP-Link Deco XE75 AXE5400, either in a 3 or 6 device configuration. They can be bought from Amazon.co.uk - I say this because I don't know which Har
InstallationAddress ReservationFirmware UpdateMAC Address FilteringFeature Request
By treichold · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
12Helpful
647Views
5Replies
Can someone tell me how I can reserve an IP address within my Deco M4R system for, among other things, my Synology NAS. I use my Deco M4R in access point mode. Who knows the solution. Greetings from t
Address Reservation
By Tweety_63 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Alexandre.
1Helpful
108Views
1Replies
I am experiencing issue with IP address. I am using a Deco X20-DSL. I have set up a HP wireless printer on the network and the network has assigned IP address as 192.168.1.109 (have checked on the pri
Address Reservation
By UM-SG · Latest post 3 weeks ago by UM-SG
2Helpful
94Views
2Replies
Hello 😄 I recently got the Playstation Portal. It is great, but for some reason, i can't seem to connect to my Playstation from outside my home network. This should be possible, and many in the onlin
Port ForwardingAddress ReservationDevice IsolationAccess Point Mode
By pseudonymdk · Latest post 3 weeks ago by the_proffessor
1Helpful
4232Views
5Replies
Hello I'm in the UK and using a Virgin Media router, which has appalling Wi-Fi coverage. I am considering purchasing the S7 Or the M5 but have a couple of questions I am hoping somebody can help me wi
InstallationAddress ReservationPresalesNetwork ConnectivityVirgin Media
By Spasticus · Latest post 2024-03-27 03:51:44 by David-TP
1Helpful
90Views
1Replies
Is TP Link serious that only the most rudimentary settings can be made on this router and that every cheapest China router for 35 euros on Amazon has far more functions to offer me, such as DHCP IP re
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestAddress Reservation
By Emilerdbeer · Latest post 2024-02-16 15:46:17 by Emilerdbeer
1Helpful
330Views
6Replies
my network set-up has 4 Deco M4 nodes, 3 of them with a wired backhaul, one wirelessly. I am very pleased with the result: performance, reliability, ease of use / control. In order to maintain control
Address Reservation
By Flipje1955 · Latest post 2024-01-24 08:57:08 by Flipje1955
0Helpful
209Views
4Replies
I have a mesh system with 3 M9 plus and 2 M5. One of the M9plus is also my router. All are connected with ethernet cable CAT 6. The two M9 plus are connected in serie to the M9 router via a switch (TL
Network ConnectivityAddress ReservationConnection PreferenceInstallation
By Badad · Latest post 2024-01-23 10:26:32 by Badad
1Helpful
168Views
2Replies