Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I already have 3 Decos, 2 in ground floor and 1 on second floor. And found the signal on second floor is low some point, So can we add more Deco on second floor? Same model or can use different model?
Deco Ethernet BackhaulConnection PreferencePowerline Backhaul
By Deardida · Latest post 3 hours ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
22Views
1Replies
Experiencing multiple issues with network connectivity that only started after firmware 1.22, with similar being reported by other threads. Issue one: Unable to force a unit to only use Powerline Back
Powerline BackhaulNetwork ConnectivityConnection Preference
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies
How can i change e-mail adres owners account?
By NicHawk · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
Hi, I recently bought Deco AX5000 from Costco and completed my setup using Deco app with no issues. I was able to access the network once in a while using the Deco App to check the status of the netwo
By SwappyPaws · Latest post Wednesday by Joseph-TP
0Helpful
51Views
1Replies
We're struggling with 'random' dropouts in a PX50 system. We've recently moved to a new (to us) home and bought a 3-node PX50 system as we expected WiFi to be a challenge. The house is a long/thin con
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModePowerline BackhaulConnection Preference
By FoxFlier · Latest post a week ago by FoxFlier
0Helpful
150Views
8Replies
I have the Deco P9 (US, version 1) set up as follows: - Main unit in the basement - Second unit on the ground floor, connected by LAN wire to the main unit - Third unit on the second floor, with no LA
Firmware UpdatePowerline Backhaul
By dupomarc · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
How to set up deco X50 to be switch off the night and avoid wifi. i have not found this is the athx alex
By Asoulier · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Joseph-TP
1Helpful
71Views
1Replies
How to force a node to use PLC rather than wifi. Since the most recent firmeware update they always use wifi even when there is a very weak signal.
Powerline Backhaul
By FHR · Latest post 3 weeks ago by RobQMVP
5Helpful
1251Views
15Replies
Is it possible to combine the Deco PX50 and Deco XE75 to create a faul-tolerant "multiple backhaul" mesh network? In short, I'm thinking of a topology like so: [ISP Modem + Router] ==> Ethernet Switch
Network ConnectivityDeco Ethernet Backhaul6 GHzPowerline BackhaulHybrid Mesh
By HotdogOnAWire · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Sunshine
1Helpful
1670Views
1Replies
Several months ago, I fitted an X50-Outdoor Deco to my wifi system (3 x X55 and 3 x M5). Due to the Weak signal (not surprising as my house is highly insulated with foiled plasterboard and cavity insu
Network ConnectivityDeco Ethernet BackhaulPowerline BackhaulOutdoor Wi-Fi
By SteveWex · Latest post 2024-06-08 15:37:26 by SteveWex
2Helpful
502Views
10Replies