Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Did someone succeed to create a stable ethernet backhaul using switches betwenn Deco units? Modem/router connected to Main Deco X50 Main Deco X50 is connected to SW1 LS1005G SW1 LS1005G is connected t
Deco Ethernet BackhaulConnection PreferencePowerline Backhaul
By a_sh · Latest post a week ago by Alexmesh
1Helpful
411Views
11Replies
Hello all, I have a Deco P9 kit (3-pack). Now I bought a Powerline Wi-Fi Extender TL-WPA7617 Kit. In the box and on website, it mentions that you can connect TL-WPA7617 on any TP-Link Powerline series
InstallationPowerline Backhaul
By Acastello · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Alexandre.
1Helpful
94Views
2Replies
I have the main Deco unit connected to a BT Homehub with the Wifi turned off on the BT unit. The Main deco has one ethernet cable from the BT router to provide internet access. On another cat5 socket
Deco Ethernet BackhaulPowerline Backhaul
By RolyPolyMacaron · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Alexandre.
0Helpful
142Views
3Replies
Greeting, In my house, there currently 2 Wifi devices connected in mesh. First floor is OK, more open space, not reaching the kitchen but we don't mind that. 2nd floor however has more walls,and we fo
Connection PreferencePowerline BackhaulNetwork Connectivity
By Blackbeard_teac · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wrayman
1Helpful
63Views
1Replies
Hi, I installed 3x Deco P9's in a 3 storey house in Access Point mode yesterday. The main unit connected to the router is on the ground floor, with 2nd unit on the 1st floor (medium signal) and 3rd un
Access Point ModePowerline Backhaul
By MingFoo · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
67Views
1Replies
Hi, I understand there have been a few threads about this but I was not able to find one about setting it up. I have the 3 pack e4 for my 2 floors home with the main e4 in the main bedroom on the 2nd
Network ConnectivityDeco Ethernet BackhaulPowerline BackhaulInstallation
By sayajoris · Latest post 3 weeks ago by sayajoris
4Helpful
166Views
4Replies
Lead-In Ready to invest Deco but still find it challenging to determine the most suitable mode? You're in luck! This article is here to assist you by listing the crucial factors that will guide you to
Access Point ModeDeco Ethernet BackhaulConnection PreferencePowerline Backhaul
0Helpful
159Views
0Replies
This Article Applied to: Deco PX50_V1_1.0.3 Issue Description: After adding all Deco PX50s into the Mesh Network, some users might find that they are only connected via 2.4/5GHz, but without Powerline
OfficialHighlighted ThreadPowerline Backhaul
By David-TP · Latest post 2024-04-01 18:56:49 by EAMT
9Helpful
1340Views
11Replies
hello - how to force my deco px50 to work in PLC mode? I'm currently looking for WiFi and I think the range would be better using electricity. Currently, the main deco is about 20 meters away in a str
Network ConnectivityPowerline Backhaul
By AirDaneK · Latest post 2024-03-27 03:38:50 by David-TP
0Helpful
74Views
1Replies
Keeping this as simple as possible..... I have an X50-Outdoor (mounted to a pole on the back of my garage) connected via a PoE160S injector. In turn that is plugged in to a TL-PA7017P powerline adapte
Network ConnectivityDeco Ethernet BackhaulPowerline BackhaulConnection Preference
By SteveWex · Latest post 2024-03-10 14:05:47 by Alexandre.
1Helpful
135Views
1Replies