Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

KidShield is a fantastic tool for parents who want to ensure their child's online safety. Unlike the regular HomeShield Parental Control, which only functions when clients are connected to home Wi-Fi,
Parental ControlHomeShieldHighlighted ThreadKidShield
By David-TP · Latest post Yesterday by mooddee07
19Helpful
5336Views
30Replies
Hello, I recently upgraded to the Deco X20 (3-pack) from my previous Deco M5 setup, which included Homecare. Before purchasing, I checked the official website and understood that the X20 would also fe
HomeShieldHomecare
By ifti12 · Latest post 23 hours ago by ifti12
0Helpful
33Views
2Replies
Hello, When using the deco app, if I set bedtime and time limits for my son device. It takes same time to confirm the change but when I come back, the app doesn't show anymore the current settings for
Parental ControlHomeShield
By DarkCruz · Latest post Monday by David-TP
1Helpful
54Views
1Replies
Introduction At the start of each week or month, you will receive a report summarizing the previous week or month. Some users may be curious about the specific details included in these reports. This
ReportsHomeShield
0Helpful
111Views
0Replies
Hi 5 days ago i bought total security package . first total security package include security + or i need buy it? second total security package include antivirus program and vpn. they say they will se
HomeShield
By Bora123 · Latest post 2024-03-11 09:06:29 by David-TP
1Helpful
284Views
3Replies
Hi I need help with the parentcontroll I can only see most visit sites. And thats not useful I need to see what sites my kids are looking at
HomeShield
By JohnSquirrel · Latest post 2024-02-29 08:49:57 by David-TP
0Helpful
94Views
3Replies
Hello, I have version 3.7.5 of the application on my mobile. When I set the children's sleep time and activate this function, it turns itself off after a while. My HomeShield subscription is activated
Firmware UpdateHomeShieldParental Control
By Dafid · Latest post 2024-02-27 19:10:02 by Dafid
3Helpful
186Views
4Replies
I've had a Deco 20 for about a year. Set up parental controls no problem. Reconfigured them several times. No problems. I also subscribe to HomeShield. All of a sudden (don't know exactly when because
By RobbyJBobby · Latest post 2024-02-13 08:24:13 by David-TP
2Helpful
194Views
1Replies
I set the parental limits on the deco app and then when I save them they set themselves to no limit? Help appreciated! I have a Deco Ax3000 mesh system.
By Cojm · Latest post 2024-02-05 03:17:18 by David-TP
0Helpful
100Views
1Replies
I have setup 2 different networks in Deco app. The 1st network has a 1 year subscription active. Then, I created another network a few months later (2nd network). The second network has a 30 day free
HomeShieldInstallation
By romeojrh · Latest post 2024-02-04 07:23:54 by David-TP
0Helpful
103Views
1Replies