Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

my tplink x60 homeshield is useless cant detect viruses and malwares when I test it even I already subscribe to their "pro" version and the parental control is not working cant filter the content I do
Parental ControlHomeshield
By JxG · Latest post 22 часов назад by David-TP
2Helpful
39Views
1Replies
This old thread talked about whitelist for parental control: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/164352 Any updates on this? We use Google Talk to communicate and Google Location is acti
Feature RequestParental Control
2Helpful
22Views
0Replies
Hi Deco Team, We have been recommending Deco Mesh systems to all our clients for the past 5 years. We set up hundreds of these with in the time. Unfortunately, we are no longer selling and recommendin
Feature RequestParental ControlBandwidth Control/QoS
By TechGuysWA · Latest post Sunday by Devindra
11Helpful
124Views
3Replies
I have set up my daughter's profile on the Deco app, added her tablet and set as Child 0-7 years. (as per this guide: https://www.tp-link.com/uk/support/faq/1598/ ). She is still a bit young to be doi
Parental Control
By Rudie · Latest post неделю назад by Rudie
0Helpful
62Views
2Replies
If I set parental control for allowing e.g. 1 hour per day of network usage, the time counter will not be reset if a new day starts. It continues at the same counter value as last day. The deco wifi r
Parental Control
By Trilli · Latest post неделю назад by Trilli
3Helpful
71Views
3Replies
Hi there, saw that there were previous posts for the exact same issue with no solution. Basically i manage the network for our house and have youtube blocked among other things for my younger brother
Parental Control
By FreeRacing5 · Latest post 2 недель назад by David-TP
0Helpful
44Views
1Replies
The adult content filtering appears to be completely useless in blocking the majority of obviously adult sites for my kids' devices. I have tested the settings with a number of well known adult websit
Parental Control
By PilchardBreath · Latest post 2 недель назад by David-TP
0Helpful
69Views
1Replies
In the last days I am un able to configure the child control parameters
Parental Control
By Omerbarak75 · Latest post 3 недель назад by David-TP
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
Hi! There is no parental control page in the app. The app and the firmvare are updated, the management rights are also set. Regarding the TP-Link site M4 must support Parental Control, but it is not s
Parental Control
By DoNotBeleive · Latest post 3 недель назад by David-TP
0Helpful
42Views
1Replies
I had a homogenous Deco M5 system with enough Parental controls built in for free: Per-user, per-day, configurable bedtime blocking. I upgraded to an XE75 system and the free parental controls have be
Feature RequestParental Control
By aelms · Latest post 3 недель назад by paul1454
5Helpful
118Views
1Replies