Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

KidShield is a fantastic tool for parents who want to ensure their child's online safety. Unlike the regular HomeShield Parental Control, which only functions when clients are connected to home Wi-Fi,
Parental Control
By David-TP · Latest post 2023-12-10 20:32:32 by 2008kara
5Helpful
1195Views
4Replies
Hi, i am new and have been using Parental Control (homeshield subsription) for almost 2 months now mainly to set a schedule for specific time my kids can use the internet. I use the 'Offtine' setting.
Parental Control
By Meelo · Latest post Yesterday by Meelo
1Helpful
29Views
2Replies
I recently deployed a 3 pack of the Deco BE63 mesh system, updated to the latest firmware, and I created a Child Profile and signed up for the Advanced Parental Controls trial and the schedule is not
Parental Control
By ScottFern · Latest post Friday by ScottFern
3Helpful
268Views
9Replies
I have a PlayStation 4 & 5 and neither can even see my wireless network I have set up everything else in my house wireless connects to this even the light bulbs but neither PlayStation will I tried tu
Wi-Fi Access ControlParental ControlNetwork ConnectivityWifi
By MissMuffet · Latest post a week ago by ARGamingPK1
0Helpful
70Views
2Replies
Lead-In HomeShield---smart security for smart living, as the TP-link primary home networking protection kit that covers all security scenarios with its network security, parental controls, QoS, and co
Parental ControlReports
0Helpful
82Views
0Replies
Just bought the X10 today and set up the parental controls blocking media and games. However, it did not block any app! YouTube, Roblox, Facebook Apps are all working on the device. I tried both IOS a
Parental Control
By BayQuarry · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
57Views
1Replies
Hi, yesterday suddenly my kids could not use internet. after quite some effort searching and troubleshooting i found out that the system time is 1 hour ahead. that is why the parental control time lim
Parental Control
By Gadg · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Gadg
3Helpful
81Views
2Replies
Hello, I have a Deco X50 and I am having problems with the parental controls, when I set a time limit or any other option, it has no effect, the client, if it disconnects and reconnects, works, but if
Parental Control
By MortisDj · Latest post 2024-03-21 08:06:31 by David-TP
0Helpful
61Views
1Replies
Parent control is not working at all. Let's take instagram as an example. I blocked it via the given list and I added it manully. I see it as blocked in history (see picture) but on the device I can b
Parental Control
By jakke91 · Latest post 2024-03-18 20:21:13 by jakke91
2Helpful
396Views
5Replies
I bought a new Deco X20-DSL (EU v1) to add to my existing Deco M5 (v3) network (as my new ISP doesn't provide a broadband router). Now that I've got it all set up, with the X20 as the 'main' unit, I c
Parental Control
By RichyS · Latest post 2024-03-11 11:36:52 by David-TP
0Helpful
72Views
1Replies