Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

The convenience of setting up the a local wifi mesh with the Deco App is unparalleled to what I have seen elsewhere. What surprises med is that I cannot seem to find a point to point bridge in the sam
Outdoor Wi-FiInstallationDeco LabDeco App Related
By _T-i-m_ · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
0Helpful
20Views
1Replies
Hello everyone, I have tried many routers with WiFi 6 feature but the Deco x50-5G was the best with performance. I have seen that WiFi 7, which is the Deco BE65-5G, version is coming soon! I kept sear
Wi-Fi 7Deco Lab6 GHz
By Rl8x · Latest post Yesterday by Jeffson
5Helpful
1031Views
5Replies
I am using IPV6 based internet but DECO X95 does not support it. How do I open IPV6 settings.
Deco LabIPv6
By emrezgn · Latest post Friday by emrezgn
1Helpful
68Views
4Replies
Hi, I have Deco X95 and the main Mesh and I would like to add as a slave X50 4g or X20 4g with a backup Sim It is possible that the main Deco will be my strong Mesh X95 and the X50 will be just a fall
Network ConnectivityDeco Lab6 GHz
By eyalush · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
48Views
1Replies
Hello everyone, I'm inquiring about the TP-Link Deco X3000-5G and TP-Link Deco X50-5G. Are they the same model? I couldn't find any information about the Deco X3000-5G on the TP-Link website. I'm aski
Connection PreferenceFirmware UpdateDeco LabFeature Request
By remitrom · Latest post a week ago by Filosito
0Helpful
352Views
3Replies
My home network has five TP-Link Deco: three of them are M5 while the other two are M4. The M4 are V2. FIrmware version is the latest for any Deco. All of them are connected through ethernet cable. On
Deco Ethernet BackhaulDeco Lab
By Tadiern_80 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
3Helpful
246Views
8Replies
Recently, I purchased a Deco M4 (v2) router in Malaysia. However, I live in Bangladesh, where mobile devices typically support band 4. Because of this, I cannot use the 5GHz band on the router, which
Firmware UpdateDeco Lab5GHz
By nafis001 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by ImtiazAli
1Helpful
109Views
3Replies
I'm planning out Smart Home and I was planning to have Kasa switches with Tapo Sockets both with Matter support. My prefference would be to connect everything to Deco X50 - PoE, but currently it doesn
Feature RequestDeco LabMatter
By Natalija · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
1Helpful
124Views
3Replies
I encountered an issue with high ping using the Deco X50(1.2) system. It is running the latest firmware and is set up in Access Point mode. For devices experiencing the issue, I have disabled mesh con
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeDeco LabIssue
By Nick_CY · Latest post 2024-06-24 06:20:20 by David-TP
3Helpful
304Views
11Replies
Same problem as this thread: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/606638 Basically, I go to NAT forwarding, Port Forwarding, + and then when I enter for example: Service type- Custom or H
Port ForwardingDeco Lab
By Overcat · Latest post 2024-06-18 13:02:46 by Overcat
0Helpful
114Views
4Replies