Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Ok guys i have the x50-5G router which uses a 5g sim from my provider EE in the UK and i have 3 satalite routers which are Deco XE75 Pros now all the routers are working but on the main X50 5g router
Network ConnectivityWi-Fi 6E
By Teffhead · Latest post 3 hours ago by Teffhead
2Helpful
176Views
11Replies
The connection between my main Deco and the satellite Deco usually shows as Strong (2.4/5/6GHz), but after 6 days the 6GHz band stops and the signal is shown as Medium. After the weekly reboot everyth
Wi-Fi 6E6 GHzFirmware UpdateAccess Point Mode
By Divad · Latest post Yesterday by Divad
1Helpful
46Views
2Replies
Hi, I recently bought a Deco X50-5G I have been able to connect throught LAN IP and access "advanced"->"System"->"System parameters" and disable WIFI. The issue is that after a reboot of X50-5G WIFI i
InstallationWi-Fi 6E
By kulgan · Latest post a week ago by luke1212
17Helpful
886Views
12Replies
When the Deco is in AP mode it seems that the SmartDHCP toggle button is ignored by the 6Ghz band of the network. Whenever I connect to the 6Ghz network, I get an IP address assigned outside the range
Access Point ModeWi-Fi 6E6 GHz
By Sweetdude · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sweetdude
0Helpful
156Views
4Replies
Hi support, I recently purchased a 3-pack Deco XE75 Pro but it is not meeting the promises that TP Link makes! Previously I had an Archer AX3000, and this was my setup: - I have 2 Gbps fiber connectio
Network ConnectivityWi-Fi 6E
By Rushd · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Rushd
2Helpful
128Views
2Replies
I had an old TP-Link router for 10 years, which worked excellently. I wanted to upgrade to WiFi 6 and Mesh, so I spent €350 to pick up a pack of three Deco X60 due to my previous positive history with
Wi-Fi 6ENetwork Connectivity
By skavank · Latest post 3 weeks ago by skavank
4Helpful
171Views
4Replies
i have a DECO XE75 PRO V. 2.0 for a couple of months my deco has a good internet and stable but after the update of the firmware 1.2.9 my deco is having frequent issues like disconnection, slow intern
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityWi-Fi 6E
By Sephir · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
159Views
1Replies
The Deco X60 product appears to have a firmware issue. Upon starting or rebooting the device, the WiFi correctly initiates the 5GHz network with a bandwidth of 160MHz. However, after a few hours of us
Network ConnectivityWi-Fi 6EFirmware Issue
By ksimonassi · Latest post 2024-03-13 19:43:51 by ksimonassi
0Helpful
263Views
7Replies
So i really dislike the lack of control i have of the Deco XE75 Mesh Router system. I get that they want this simple for some Users but there is a lack of advanced controls for more knowledgeable user
Network ConnectivityDeco LabWi-Fi 6EConnection PreferenceDeco Issues
By Burner254537 · Latest post 2024-03-12 09:04:44 by David-TP
1Helpful
122Views
1Replies
Hi Guys, I have Rog Strix scar 16 2023 model laptop which for sure has 802.11ax wifi card which supports Wifi 6Ghz. However, the wifi 6ghz from router below doesnt show up anywhere no matter how many
6 GHzWi-Fi 7Wi-Fi 6EDeco Lab
By David_2024 · Latest post 2024-02-22 01:39:30 by David-TP
9Helpful
839Views
14Replies