Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I wanted to write a little but of my experience with this Mesh system. To Start with, my home is 99% HomeKit (WiFi, Thread), with some IKEA Zigbee in the mix via Dirigera Hub. I have tried to keep it
Network ConnectivityWi-Fi 6EHomeKitHighlighted Thread
By Jonas-Homekit · Latest post Yesterday by Jonas-Homekit
8Helpful
949Views
20Replies
The Wi-Fi on my S23 Ultra is giving me trouble. It's connected to a network that has 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz bands, but it won't switch back to 6GHz automatically after the connection drops. Instead, i
Wi-Fi 6E6 GHzWi-Fi 7
By JS_novice · Latest post Thursday by JS_novice
2Helpful
80Views
4Replies
Network Issues with BE-85 and WiFi Performance I currently have three BE-85 routers, all connected via 10Gb wired connections. My ISP provides a 2000/2000 Mbps speed, and I'm based in Thailand. All my
Wi-Fi 7Wi-Fi 6E6 GHzMLO Network
By Don_P · Latest post Tuesday by Sunshine
2Helpful
148Views
5Replies
Hi all, All of a sudden my Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ cannot detect my Wi-Fi 6 GHz SSID anymore: Previously, the Tab S8+ was connected to my Wi-Fi 6 GHz SSID; My mobile can detect and connect to the Wi-Fi
Network ConnectivityWi-Fi 6E6 GHz
By Thomas_Birk · Latest post a week ago by Thomas_Birk
7Helpful
650Views
6Replies
Hello, I have received a new iPhone 16 Pro (Wifi 7). I have activated the MLO function, however I still get the same speeds as with wifi 6E. (Download ~1,4 Gbit/s, upload 1 Gbit/s). My actual ISP spee
Wi-Fi 6EWi-Fi 7MLO NetworkBandwidth Control/QoSiPhone 16 Pro
By nico887 · Latest post a week ago by nico887
7Helpful
259Views
5Replies
Hi I have set SSID om 2,4 Ghz, 5 Ghz and 6 Ghz to same SSID (S67-HOME) But the Deco also broadcast another 6 Ghz network with a weird name see attachment. There is not any active IOT og Guest network.
6 GHzWi-Fi 6E
By Kolmos_Denmark · Latest post a week ago by Kolmos_Denmark
2Helpful
79Views
2Replies
Hi there. I have a 90m2 EU House with brick walls. There is no way to drill those walls ( is a divorce matter ). I am searching for a solution. Curently i use Unifi UDR with U6+ and AC-PRO AP but ther
Powerline BackhaulDeco Ethernet BackhaulWi-Fi 6E6 GHz
By geover · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
71Views
3Replies
I have a double story house of ± 500 square metres and had a deco set up of 3 x XE75, 2 2x X10's and older M models. I struggled with intermittent connection issues on my wifi cameras, so decided to g
Wi-Fi 6ENetwork Connectivity
By CorneS · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
69Views
1Replies
Hello I wanted to report an issue with the Deco BE85 running the latest firmware. After configuring the network with the TPLink Deco Application, I've set up Two separate SSIDs, one for the 5Ghz Netwo
InstallationWi-Fi 6E6 GHzWeb Control Panel
By the-simian · Latest post 2024-08-29 05:38:07 by David-TP
1Helpful
101Views
1Replies
I'm in Italy, my deco doesn't connect to the internet, sim is working on smartphone carrier: Windtre sim without PIN Band: 3 the sim info seems not to be read within the deco app. Router firmware upda
Network ConnectivityFirmware UpdateWi-Fi 6EDeco App Related
By davide97 · Latest post 2024-08-23 14:05:47 by MicEff
0Helpful
221Views
2Replies