Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hello, I'm curently using 3 Deco X50 (AX3000) and plan to add 5 to 10 more. The current setting is in access point mode, which works perfectly with my provider IPTV. But I'm encountering an issue with
Guest NetworkBandwidth Control/QoSIoT Network
1Helpful
36Views
0Replies
I purchased a new Tplink Deco p9, i want to do a bandwidth control on devices connected to my network without affecting other devices any suggestions? Since i cannot find any control from web interfac
Bandwidth Control/QoS
0Helpful
19Views
0Replies
Hello all, I have a number of IoT devices at home and I keep having latency issues. After search long trying to troubleshoot I stumbled on the recomendation to check what channel my network is using.
IoT NetworkBandwidth Control/QoSNetwork ConnectivityChannel selection
By IliasA · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Alexandre.
0Helpful
91Views
1Replies
Our home has very thick stone walls, and is relatively large. We find it difficult to get a decent signal throughout the house, even with 3x Deco P9s Today I bought 3x Deco M5 and 2x Deco M9 Plus. cou
Powerline BackhaulBandwidth Control/QoSDeco Ethernet BackhaulNetwork Connectivity
By Bodacious · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Bodacious
0Helpful
118Views
2Replies
Hello, I have three X55 installed in Wifi-mode behind a Router. In general everything is working fine. I get informed every week about a new report, but the report is very poor and only shows how ofte
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By Tottbeck · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
1Helpful
138Views
3Replies
I upgraded my Deco system from M5 to X50. The problem I encountered with X50 is that I can't set the QOS bandwidth setting above 100Mbps. It seems its capped with that bandwidth. My current internet b
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By bleuken · Latest post 3 weeks ago by bleuken
2Helpful
351Views
5Replies
Few times in a week I have been experiencing this problem on my XE75 Pro , See below screen shot. The XE75 pro has the 160 MHz feature which allows high bandwith speeds but downgrades when it detects
Bandwidth Control/QoSFeature RequestFirmware UpdateDFS Strike
By IntrovertSins · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Holocron
146Helpful
22396Views
64Replies
Hi everyone, I'm trying to use the QoS function to mitigate excessive latency (eg. bufferbloat), but the bandwidth limitation doesn't work as supposed it should be. My internet is 500/50 Mbps via cabl
Feature RequestBandwidth Control/QoS
By Jeison_F · Latest post 2024-04-26 03:20:07 by David-TP
1Helpful
206Views
5Replies
I need a bandwidth control for my Deco E4. All networks like primary and secondary has the same bandwidth and it's killing me ! My guests cant run the primary networks internet to not working anymore.
Guest NetworkBandwidth Control/QoS
By Stephan777 · Latest post 2024-04-04 06:51:11 by ImtiazAli
1Helpful
56Views
1Replies
I have a Deco Ax1800 Mesh system. I would like to set specific devices to connect to specific Deco routers. For example, my work PC in the office to the office Seci router. How do I do this?
InstallationBandwidth Control/QoS
By TonyMc589 · Latest post 2024-03-27 02:08:17 by David-TP
0Helpful
86Views
1Replies