Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I have a Deco Ax1800 Mesh system. I would like to set specific devices to connect to specific Deco routers. For example, my work PC in the office to the office Seci router. How do I do this?
InstallationBandwidth Control/QoS
By TonyMc589 · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
0Helpful
20Views
1Replies
Few times in a week I have been experiencing this problem on my XE75 Pro , See below screen shot. The XE75 pro has the 160 MHz feature which allows high bandwith speeds but downgrades when it detects
Bandwidth Control/QoSFeature RequestFirmware UpdateDFS Strike
By IntrovertSins · Latest post Sunday by Dagansinferno
123Helpful
17446Views
60Replies
I have TV set to high priority (always) and QoS set to streaming (high) and downloading (low). Whenever my Mac (not high priority) downloads software updates in the background it takes all the availab
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By DWUK · Latest post Saturday by DWUK
0Helpful
109Views
3Replies
Hello all, I've upgraded to this mesh system from an Asus single router configuraion. I have 3 Xe75's placed each one room apart from the other to cover my 220m^2 apartement. On the 5 Ghz there are no
RoamingBandwidth Control/QoS
By M3rl1n · Latest post Saturday by M3rl1n
2Helpful
72Views
6Replies
Hi, i use deco X60 and my isp speed internet download/upload 1000/1000. i set ip address deco 192.168.1.1 speed cap 1000/500 when i change ip to 192.168.68.1 speed full 1000/1000 what happen?.
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By NextDEV · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Gemelobsc
4Helpful
292Views
5Replies
Switching on the High Priority setting in the Deco app for a device completely messes up the traffic display for all devices so that traffic appears to be zero for all devices. Also, yesterday despite
Bandwidth Control/QoSFirmware UpdateApp
By Divad · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Divad
0Helpful
101Views
2Replies
Hello TP-Link Community Since I've changed my network equipment from ASUS to TP-Link DecoXE75 I've had issues with buffering on both my LG Smart TV's when watching Disney+, Netflix and other streaming
IoT NetworkNetwork ConnectivityInstallationBandwidth Control/QoSMesh
By Steinhaugen · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Steinhaugen
2Helpful
647Views
12Replies
Currently have 250/25Mpbs fibre connection on FTTP NBN here in Australia . Last couple of months, every week or so speed would drop to 90/25Mpbs. This is tested via wifi and also laptop connected to M
Network ConnectivityBandwidth Control/QoSFirmware Update
By walkinthepark · Latest post 2024-02-28 17:36:49 by walkinthepark
1Helpful
131Views
2Replies
Hi, I'm getting Youfibre installed in a couple of weeks and they will install an Amazon Eero 6 router, I already have a Deco S4 mesh set up will this work with Eero? Can I connect the Deco to Eero wit
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeWi-Fi Access ControlBandwidth Control/QoSYouFibre
By Thuva · Latest post 2024-02-26 11:59:04 by Thuva
1Helpful
91Views
2Replies
I upgraded my Deco system from M5 to X50. The problem I encountered with X50 is that I can't set the QOS bandwidth setting above 100Mbps. It seems its capped with that bandwidth. My current internet b
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By bleuken · Latest post 2024-02-21 04:05:25 by bleuken
2Helpful
189Views
4Replies