Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I use five Deco X20 devices. It seems that when my phone is connected to the same Deco-device as my wifi-speaker/chromecast, casting does not work. When my phone is connected to one of the other Deco-
Network ConnectivityGoogle Assistant
By Leon_D · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
5Helpful
132Views
4Replies
I've a 3 node M5 mesh set up with an IoT network, and have my various Google Home devices to connect to the node in the same room only, however this preference is ignored (see screenshot). It's possib
Connection PreferenceIoT NetworkGoogle Assistant
By SteveBower · Latest post 2024-05-22 14:37:14 by ramzinassar
3Helpful
398Views
5Replies
Hello, Could it be possible to have constant (and possibly good) integration with Google Assistant? For M5 regularly names are changed to "m5", if we can specify names in the Deco app it would be reas
Google Assistant
By Nardol · Latest post 2024-04-10 11:23:12 by David-TP
1Helpful
104Views
1Replies
Hi All, Is there a way to include the 6e frequency in the same SSID as the 2.4. and 5 GHz? The issue is that my Google smart products (speakers) all operate on 2.4 or 5GHz made my phone can connect on
6 GHzGoogle Assistant
By IanAlmighty · Latest post 2023-10-23 10:46:42 by cocofyn
3Helpful
1169Views
4Replies
I updated last night and now my Google smart speakers don't work properly - I'm unable to cast from Spotify (on my phone) to a speaker, but I can still talk tho the speaker and get a response. Does an
Firmware UpdateGoogle Assistant
By IanAlmighty · Latest post 2023-10-22 09:19:59 by IanAlmighty
1Helpful
388Views
2Replies
I am having a constant problem with Google Suite websites and apps (Gmail, Youtube, Google Calendar, Google Drive, etc) in all my devices. It takes a long time to load, and sometimes it does not even
Network ConnectivityGoogle AssistantInstallationTP-Link ID Related
0Helpful
158Views
0Replies
I bought a 3 pack router in an online shop. However, when I unboxed it, I found 2 units of the E4S type and 1 other unit of the E4R type. But this type of E4S doesn't work. What is the solution?
Google AssistantParental ControlDeco Lab
By rivihamdani · Latest post 2023-09-01 02:57:09 by David-TP
0Helpful
187Views
1Replies
So I am struggling to understand and I think that there is another thread that is similar. I set up my X20 DSL and the two connection points. I have a Google home set up and had to the two connection
Google AssistantFeature Request
By GC_Rosco · Latest post 2022-06-22 02:54:00 by David-TP
2Helpful
340Views
1Replies