Adapters

TP-Link Wi-Fi adapters provide you a more flexible way to join the wireless network. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Adapters.
Adapters

Tags

Label

i search a bluetooth usb adapter but BLE compatible, if possible in bluetooth 5. i have no pcie slot remaning
Blutooth
By le_chat_qui_taf · Latest post 2022-10-15 14:57:19 by Bryce12
0Helpful
270Views
1Replies
Hi TP-Link, I have bought a UB500 and run it on my Linux device and tried to connect with Ubuntu by rfcomm. When doing the communication, it can work well, that means I can type some word from my devi
Blutooth
0Helpful
217Views
0Replies
Hi! Recently I have bought the UB500 bluetooth 5.0 adapter and encountered a rather annoying bug - the gamepad I'm using is not able to reconnect to my PC. I am able to use the controller properly onl
Blutoothgamepad
By vanbear · Latest post 2022-09-27 02:47:36 by Solla-topee
4Helpful
1935Views
4Replies
I bought an Archer T5E wifi + bluetooth adapter for my computer, wifi works okey but bluetooth fails to detect any of my devices. The OS I am using is Kubuntu. Thanks in advance.
Linux DriverBlutooth
By haas
3Helpful
753Views
0Replies
The only thing shown in my Device-Manager is "CSR Bluetooth Radio" and nothing else. Under Windows it's recognized as a headset called "dongle". I'll provide some screenshots of my Device Manager and
Blutooth
By MikaZ · Latest post 2022-06-02 00:57:53 by Solla-topee
2Helpful
478Views
4Replies