Adapters

TP-Link Wi-Fi adapters provide you a more flexible way to join the wireless network. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Adapters.
Adapters

Tags

Label

Already enjoying the exceptional performance of TP-Link Wi-Fi 7 Archer routers/Deco Mesh system but seeking a Wi-Fi 7 compatible mobile client? Archer TBE550E is what you are looking for. Archer TBE55
Highlighted ThreadOfficialWi-Fi 7
By David-TP · Latest post a week ago by soundnado
1Helpful
134Views
1Replies
6 GHz is a new frequency band ranging from 5.925 to 7.125 GHz, allowing up to 1,200 MHz of additional spectrum. Unlike the existing bands on which channels are currently crammed into the limited spect
Highlighted ThreadOfficialWi-Fi 6E6 GHz
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2023-10-17 07:18:36 by 1-hour
16Helpful
8218Views
9Replies
Over the past few years, Wi-Fi networks have been limited to the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. However, Bands are considered valuable resources, and not all bands are open to us. Due to the limited availab
OfficialHighlighted Thread6 GHzWi-Fi 6E
1Helpful
330Views
0Replies
Miracast is a wireless technology that is used to connect screens to our computer wirelessly. It is one of the wireless display standards defined by the Wi-Fi alliance, it is a protocol that allows tw
Highlighted ThreadOfficialMiracast
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2023-04-25 09:57:12 by blabling2
5Helpful
5969Views
2Replies
I Bought TP-Link AC1300 Mini-Wireless MU-MIMO USB Adapter Archer T3U. I know there is no official support for Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. Can any body help me to make it work with my Ubuntu 20.04
Highlighted ThreadUbuntu 20.04
By BBiswas · Latest post Yesterday by mikjohan
276Helpful
232239Views
49Replies
This Article Applies to: All TP-Link Wireless Adapters Problem Description: The computer gets a very high ping value when ping gateway router; Periodically ping spikes or freeze when playing games. Ho
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Solla-topee · Latest post a week ago by EdmundS
1Helpful
19951Views
2Replies
if you get this errors when you try to install the drivers with the kernel 6.5 on ubuntu 23.10 : Check old driver and unload it. rmmod r8169 Build the module and install warning: the compiler differs
Linux DriverHighlighted Thread
By KaXaK
1Helpful
50Views
0Replies
I tried to connect the TX20UH today, to use with the new Fibre BB I have. I can install the drivers and connect it, it finds all available wifi's and when I connect to mine it will connect, then the U
Highlighted Thread
By LeVzi · Latest post 2 weeks ago by LeVzi
1Helpful
72Views
2Replies
Hi, I've installed a new TX401 networkcard in the windows server 2016. But it is not working propperly, this is the error: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be co
InstallationWindows driverHighlighted Thread
By PolR · Latest post 2024-01-09 07:32:59 by PolR
2Helpful
154Views
2Replies
Hi, I've been noticing a lot of people want to buy the TP-Link Archer TX20U Plus AX1800 (Wifi 6) but afraid to buy it because of the Chipset incompatible for Linux OS due to out-of-kernel update from
Linux DriverInstallationHighlighted Thread
2Helpful
523Views
0Replies