Can't access the internet despite being connected to the device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-04 00:12:49
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have bought a 300Mbps internet extender (model: TL-WA850RE ) in order to increase the WiFi signal in one of the rooms in my house where the signal is very weak.
I followed every step of the instructions and the device itself seems to work fine. However, when I try to connect to the internet, my computer shows a warning sign, saying that despite the computer being connected to the device, I am not able to access the internet. The same happens on my phone.
Is this because you can only connect to the extender in places where you really don't have access to WiFi or is my device flawed?
Thanks! :)
Options
5 Reply
Re:Can't access the internet despite being connected to the device
2017-09-05 15:33:42
this happened to me aswell but my computer connects to the internet and my phone has the 'no internet' symbol
Options
2017-09-08 09:18:00
I have the same problem with my model TL-WA855RE
Options
2017-09-13 08:03:12
have you check the dns on your network settings on your computer?
Options
2021-12-21 07:46:55

@pecasso2000 

Model: Archer C60

Hardwer Version :  Archer C60 v3.0

Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20191106 rel.36548(5553)

ISP: GTP Service Provider 

My name Krunal Rajput. I am sum trouble with my Tp-link router in this router. I am open my website: https://civiljungle.com/pipes-bursting/ try and open by your router tp-link archer C60 then not open my website, but I use other routers they internetwork.

Regards 
Kruanl Rajput 

Options
2021-12-27 15:46:16 - last edited 2021-12-27 15:48:37

If you can't access the internet on your phone, tablet, or computer despite being connected to the device, there are a few steps you can try.

Troubleshooting Internet Connectivity Tips:

If you're trying to connect to the Internet or a Wi-Fi network and having trouble, try these tips - 

Make sure you're connected to a Wi-Fi network. If you don't see the Wi-Fi icon in the status bar, try turning Wi-Fi on. To do this, follow these steps: Open Settings . Under 'Wireless & networks,' tap Wi-Fi . You may need to slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your device to see all of the options. Make sure that Wi-Fi is turned on. If it isn't, tap Wi-Fi Off and then tap Wi-Fi On . Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network. When prompted with available networks, tap an available network and then tap Connect . If you still don't have connectivity after trying all of these tips, contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP)  for more help.

Options