Range extender TL-WA850RE not connecting anymore to router anymore.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-04 05:42:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I've been using the TL-WA850RE Range Extender for over a year now, without any big problems, besides the fact that the internet connection sometimes drops when another device comes online. But since yesterday the Range Extender doesn't seem to be picking up the router's signal anymore, leaving one corner of my apartment (my office!) without internet connection. At first I tried putting the extender near the router and make them connect by pressing the WPS buttons on both devices, but nothing happened. Then I tried rebooting both the router and the extender, but to no avail. I also tried downloading the TP link App to help with re-installation, but the App can't find the Extender. I'm kind of lost what to do now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Options
1 Reply
Re:Range extender TL-WA850RE not connecting anymore to router anymore.
2017-09-22 09:29:50
How about the lights on the extender?
If you cannot see TP-LINK_Extender wifi, can reset it first(plug into the reset hole and press for 10 seconds until all the lights flash), then refer to this link to set it up: http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-698.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1712

Replies: 1