TL-ANT2414A safety - mounted outdoor on a wooden wall of a sleeping room

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-05 01:28:50
Model : TL-ANT2414A

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am considering mounting a TL-ANT2414A antenna out on the outer wooden wall of a sleeping room. The back side of the antenna itself would be at a distance of 2 meters form the bed. Is this safe when it comes to radiation? Thank you.
Options
3 Reply
Re:TL-ANT2414A safety - mounted outdoor on a wooden wall of a sleeping room
2017-09-07 20:01:59

kevsh wrote

Yes, but you signal will suck on the back side of the patch panel antenna in the other rooms through the walls, at 2.4ghz absorption of the signal will vary between different types of walls, brick is awfull, and 5.8ghz is worse. since its a residential home it wont be too bad. I have seen posts on here were the consumer would place omni directional antennas on the outside of a commercial structure and would expect results on the inside. According to RF exposure limits keep the the high gain antenna up and away from people. Since the router or AP is low level I would not worry about it. Cell phones emit more EIRP than your typical AP.

So you're saying it is safe to sleep some 2 meters away from where this antenna is installed?
Options
Re:TL-ANT2414A safety - mounted outdoor on a wooden wall of a sleeping room
2018-07-26 12:31:41
Yes, but you signal will suck on the back side of the patch panel antenna in the other rooms through the walls, at 2.4ghz absorption of the signal will vary between different types of walls, brick is awfull, and 5.8ghz is worse. since its a residential home it wont be too bad. I have seen posts on here were the consumer would place omni directional antennas on the outside of a commercial structure and would expect results on the inside. According to RF exposure limits keep the the high gain antenna up and away from people. Since the router or AP is low level I would not worry about it. Cell phones emit more EIRP than your typical AP.
Options
Latest plat
2018-08-11 21:21:28
Original work http://love.dating.sexblog.pw/?gain.paulina teen gay dating sites nigeria sugar mummy dating site international gay dating sites organizations that help single mothers sex and online dating
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 509

Replies: 3

Related Articles