archer c20 v.2.0 not stable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-24 21:29:40
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

i bought this archer c20 router and from the start,it has huge problems,it get stuck in no internet even tho the connection is active,everything shows like is connected to the internet but nothing opens,that is not just for the cable conection,but on the wifi too,same time,i even get problems like the wan cable not connected even tho no one touched the cable,i have to reboot it a lot of times when that happen so it recover the connection,this router is the worse of the worse in the market,brand new and with this kinda problems,if i could ask for the money back i would,i just wait for tomorrow and enter in contact with the technical assistance by teamviewer and see if they can do anything to it,i hope they will change it,is not normal,and another question,why this dam router of my nightmare from when u push the power button til it is connected and working it takes around 1 min or 1 min and half ? i have an older router tplink too and is all ready and workin in less than 10 sec...
Options
1 Reply
Re:archer c20 v.2.0 not stable
2017-09-26 14:45:37
Not sure why, but my router need about 1 minute to start up, I thought it is fast. But seems if there are more function on the router, it need more time to get ready.:confused:
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 498

Replies: 1

Related Articles