TPLink Extender RE450

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TPLink Extender RE450

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TPLink Extender RE450
TPLink Extender RE450
2017-09-26 05:21:52
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi guys,

Model : RE450

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Recently i bought a tplink extender as i needed to move my PC upstairs. I set it up during the day and the extender worked perfectly until it came to the night. I've realized that around 8-9pm every night the extender suddenly stops working. I've tried many fixes however the only one that has worked is me resetting the extender. Its been 3 nights in a row where the extender has stopped at working at around this time. I've just started to find it unusual that every time i would need to reset it to get it up working again.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Options
2 Reply
Re:TPLink Extender RE450
2017-09-28 17:56:07
That's not normal, did you pay attention on the lights on the extender when it stops working? And do you need to reset to factory default and reconfigure it? Or do you need to unplug it and plug it back in and it works again?
Is there any other device connected to the router/extender at that time?
Options
Re:TPLink Extender RE450
2017-09-28 18:53:29
Hi, It's really strange as all lights are on when the extender stops working. To get it up and running again i need to reset it to factory default settings then set it up again from there. There are never any other devices connected to the extender as well which is weird.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 347

Replies: 2

Related Articles