TP-Link AC1750 Archer D7

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link AC1750 Archer D7

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP-Link AC1750 Archer D7
TP-Link AC1750 Archer D7
2017-09-30 14:07:55
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,This is my first post. I bought a TP-Link AC1750 Archer D7 router yesterday but don’t know how to put the antennas on properly. I screwed them on but not all the way because then they would face upside down so I left them loose so they can face up but the problem with leaving it loose is it makes them fall over when I go to turn the router off. Is it meant to be loose? Or do I need to screw it on all the way? If so do I need to tighten the antennas clockwise or anti-clock wise or in a specific way? Every time when I tighten the antenna on the screw all the way they face upside down or in a weird direction so that they can’t be bend upwards like in the picture on the box.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link AC1750 Archer D7
2017-10-05 16:15:50
The direction of the antennas could affect the wifi signal or wifi range, so you may try to adjust the antennas to see which direction is better for wifi range
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 619

Replies: 1

Related Articles