[XboxOne NAT issue] I recently got a TP-LINK AV500 TL-WPA4220 and does it "remove" the ports I made to my internet modem?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

[XboxOne NAT issue] I recently got a TP-LINK AV500 TL-WPA4220 and does it "remove" the ports I made to my internet modem?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-10-03 20:33:00
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So I connected the tp link device to clone my modem settings and then connected the wireless device to receive internet on my room. The Xbox One is on my room so I managed to wired my xbox but at the cost of my NAT always being unavailable. I can't see any relevant options to change anything on TP-link, so that leaves the question does it screw up my NAT upon cloning the modem?
Options
2 Reply
Re:[XboxOne NAT issue] I recently got a TP-LINK AV500 TL-WPA4220 and does it "remove" the ports I made to my internet modem?
2017-10-04 18:39:30
the AV500 is not NAT product, so it shouldn't affect that, you may test the WiFi connection of the extender as well
Options
Re:[XboxOne NAT issue] I recently got a TP-LINK AV500 TL-WPA4220 and does it "remove" the ports I made to my internet modem?
2017-10-05 01:07:56
Ok good to know, thanks.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 605

Replies: 2