Connection lost (TP-Link TL-WA850RE)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-10-11 14:01:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,
I have a TP-Link TL-WA850RE and installed it with WPS to my O2 HomeBox to extend the Wifi to my office room. However, when I move with my mobile phone to an area which not fits by my router it get disconnected. Than it needs minutes till my mobile phone gets Wifi again (then over the extender). The phone gets a new IP and an so on (thats my phone tells me in german). The SSID is the same, authentication is the same (I used WPS for installing). There is no area with no Wifi by router or by extender. And the extender has three green Wifi leds. So I am wondering why my smartphone disconnects and conntects after a long time with the extender.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Connection lost (TP-Link TL-WA850RE)
2017-10-12 09:54:47
Not sure if you test with different clients or not (tablet or laptop) Then you may find out it's the phone or it's the extender. BTW, I think you can also manually set it up not with WPS button to try.
Options