Not able to Run Instagram on my TPWR1043D Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-04 19:06:46
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everyone,

I want to ask something about my TP-link router. Well, to be true I don't have much knowledge about routers and their models but the one that I have purchased have some bugs I guess. When I purchased it everything was working fine without any problems but after that it was not able to open Instagram website at all. I mean to say that I got mobile legends hack using many things but my TP-Link router is now blocking this website from accessing.

I think the firewall is blocking it from running correctly. Or I don't know if there is some other reason associated with it.

-Danny
Options
3 Reply
Re:Not able to Run Instagram on my TPWR1043D Router
2017-11-06 19:37:29
you can try to reset the router, or modify the DNS settings of the router to google DNS server 8.8.8.8.
If reset can't help, here are some thing you need to check .
Make sure instagram is working when your device is connected to the modem or other wireless signal and whether all your devices which are connected to the router have the same issue.
Options
2017-11-07 00:37:47
Hi Kevin,

When I checked DNS Settings, the DNS is same as 8.8.8.8. So, I didn't changed. The problem was that my Router wasn't turned off from last 1 month. So, I restarted it and everything is working fine right now.

Thank you
-Danny
Options
2017-11-08 14:25:30
Glad to hear your problem has been resolved.:D
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1320

Replies: 3

Related Articles