TP-Link WR1043ND V4 Hardware NAT

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-09 04:24:12
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello TP-Link

I wanted to forward a problem with the V4 version of the WR1043ND.

Short introduction : i have a 400/40mbit ISP, i have my older WR1043ND V2 with stock latest firmware, with hardware NAT enabled it works fine at 400/40mbit speeds, no problem whatsoever. i use CAT6 LAN Cables, Gigabit Router + Gigabit Network Adapters.

Recently i got the WR1043ND V4 and the stock firmware was not good, with Hardware NAT enabled (or NAT-Boost you call it now) i could only reach a max download of 100 - 150mbit (it was fluctuating very bad with the speeds). with Software NAT it reached a max download of 250mbit (and it was more stable). at first i thought my product was defective so i RMA it back to the store and i got a replacement, only to find out it suffers from the exact same problem.

So i upgraded to this 3rd party "LEDE" firmware with Qualcomm Fast-Path support and it works fine at 400mbit, this would mean that there is a problem with your stock firmware of the V4 regarding "Hardware NAT-Boost".

I dont seek technical support, i simply wanted to forward this issue with the V4.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 624

Replies: 0

Related Articles